Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Can anyone just tell me why time those girls show up.. Don't feel like watching the whole 14 minutes lol

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I mean production looked nice but all honesty I didn't like it all

Yea, it completely missed the point of the spirit of the show
It wasn't an homage or anything like the movie for the show should be like this.

The director specifically said this is what he'd do if he was paid to do a PR movie. It'd literally be a 14 min short, rated R or worse, and nothing more.

He specifically aimed for this not to be kid friendly and miss the spirit of the show by adding stuff like drug usage, sex, foul language, betrayal, definitive death scenss like crazy, guns and blades actually doing damage. Funny/messed part about it is he claims this is the same idea he had since he was 7 :lol:

I thought this was dope. I liked the idea of the PR being kids trained to kill. On some MGS kid soldier steez

I think everybody is overthinking this bootleg. It was suppose to be the rangers with PTSD and other disorders to cope with the fact that they were TEENAGERS IN A GODDAMN WAR :lol:

What I liked in the short film is the holographic Dragon Shield. 

After reading through this thread I watched the og movie

the short film had me interested a bit.
I liked how dark it was, but very futuristic

Lionsgate has announced that their upcoming Mighty Morphin Power Rangers film reboot has been delayed from its original release date of July 22, 2016 to the much less-crowded date of January 13, 2017.

Back
Top Bottom