Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Makes sense. She knew Tommy would like him because Jason was already his best friend.
Reminds me of my time in high school. 
frown.gif

I was Tommy! 

Kat wanted Tommy from the moment she laid eyes on him back in MMPR when Rita cast a spell on her. She made comments about getting with Tommy when she was evil. However, at the end of MMPR Tommy and Kat were just friends. In the There's No Business Like Snow Business episodes. The ones where Tommy got dumped, Kat and Billy take him to the mountains for some rest and relaxation. He meets this famous skier and Kat sets up a date for the skier and Tommy. Cogs eff it up, skier dumps Tommy but Tommy and Kat have a nice slow dance at the end of the episode.

it worked out for Tommy and Kat tho

For some reason, with Becky G being the Pink Ranger, I'm ready to fall in love again with the pink ranger :lol:

If they're casting people like becky g, you know it's going to be trash :smh:

They will ruin ruin it with too much CGI. I want to see live action megazord battles like they did in pacific rim

If they're casting people like becky g, you know it's going to be trash
mean.gif

They will ruin ruin it with too much CGI. I want to see live action megazord battles like they did in pacific rim
How do you know that? Amd yet you reference Pacific Rim and everything was CGI.

And you are going to see Megazord battles, because it is Power Rangers.

any of you collect Funko POPs? you can pre order the remaining four at Gamestop. Blue, Black, Green, Yellow..

First Look: Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa

View media item 2000386

Banks spoke to EW about this version of Repulsa, and expresses excitement at the prospect of playing a villain for the first time. “It’s definitely a modern and edgy re-imagining of the original Rita Repulsa. We wanted to give her a backstory that connects her to the new Rangers. I’ve never played a villain before, let alone an alien warrior.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom