Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

RPM was pretty cool... how old are some of you guys? y'all watching PR this late?

I think i stopped at Wild Force... actually cam back with RPM,

Though most of us still watch cartoons, power rangers was just too corny they never upped there game they fell off a loooooooooooonng time ago

I don't watch PR like I used to when I was a kid. I stopped watching religiously after Lost Galaxy but I try to catch an episode here or there and depending on the story I stick around or I watch on Netflix.

RPM was pretty cool... how old are some of you guys? y'all watching PR this late?

Lol I stopped with MMPR and then over this past summer I binged on RPM. So what is that...a 20 year gap in between seasons? :lol:

I'm 30.

Last edited:
Yea. PR didn't really age well. I can watch anime and that is fire. Dope stories, PR is a ton of rehashed stories :lol:

Though most of us still watch cartoons, power rangers was just too corny they never upped there game they fell off a loooooooooooonng time ago

I actually stopped after the first movie back in the day :lol: I never bothered watching after the Ninjor season.

When I took an overnight gig about 10 years ago though, I fell hard in Sentai and that's all I watched while I was at work :lol: Boukenger, Gekiranger, and Go-Onger were so dope to me and I remember being one of the first customer's to buy Aniki's Green Ranger costume.

Couldn't really get into the American versions of the three shows I mentioned about though (Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, and I lost interest before RPM started). My favorite non-og series was Ninja Storm though because I loved Hurricanger :pimp:

you think its for the show or the movie?

seems like only some of the old cast are posting it but surprisingly DJF isn't posting it

...and the black guy is smart. :lol:

What are you implying?
That Hollywood rarely depicts the black man as the smart one/genius/nerd?

Ehhh...

gallery14-655x368.jpg

Matrix_178Pyxurz.jpg

panthro7.jpg

Post black dude from Arrow (Curtis Holt)

Last edited:
Not too bad. I don't like all those chrome / silver accents, should've kept more white on the costumes.

Interesting. I didn't immediately think Rangers when I saw the pic. I was thinking aliens. Lol, I don't hate it though.

Back
Top Bottom