Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Anyone else watch Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog? That show was extremely underrated.
Yup. I remember Mystic Knights. Had a few toys when I was a kid. Also I remember going to Doscovery Zone because they were supposed to have this new Mystic knights play zone, but it turned out to be just shooting at cardboard cutouts of villains

Isnt kinemon riders the og?

You mean Kamen Riders?

I do believe they started a few years before the Super Sentais.

They did try to get Kamen Rider going in the US as Masked Rider.
I actually liked masked rider. Well the action parts. The other stuff was meh. I remember them having cool action figures

Out of all those shows id say I put

1. VR troopers
2. Power rangers
3. Mystic knights of Tir Na Nog
4. masked rider
5. Super human samurai
6. Beatle borgs

Even though I watched ever ep of power rangers, I don't think it really good until Space TBH

OG MMPR was good, but then once the original cast left it started to get meh. Never was a fan of tommy. Ninja Stuff was ok. I hated Zeo with a passion when I was a kid. So boring. Turbo sucked because Justin. Then Space came along and blew everything away

Last edited:
Also at the time I didn't think much of her it was all about Kimberly, but going back, Trini was by far the prettiest power ranger, maybe of all time?

Last edited:
My dudes Lamekilla and Blakep know what the deal is with Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. That show was way ahead of its time. People don't remember that it was one of the only US only Saban series. No Japanese footage.

On another note does anyone else crack up when you rewatch season 3 of MMPR and when Tommy uses his Ninja ranger power he looks like a member of the Klan. :smh::smh: [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My dudes Lamekilla and Blakep know what the deal is with Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. That show was way ahead of its time. People don't remember that it was one of the only US only Saban series. No Japanese footage.

On another note does anyone else crack up when you rewatch season 3 of MMPR and when Tommy uses his Ninja ranger power he looks like a member of the Klan. :smh::smh: [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Even as a 9 year old kid I could tell that this was wayy too ambitious of a show and needed to be a super hit for it to stay on. Even their toys had really good detail and build quality

View media item 2023155View media item 2023156
Trini was always > Kimberly for me, but most people felt the other way so I just kept it to myself.
it took years for me to see the light. Kim was kinda basic but Trini was a cute Asian girl with some style on her

Last edited:
I guess this is what the logo is all about.
the-order.jpeg

Your Favorite '90s Power Rangers Are Reuniting For a New Movie Called 'The Order'

While Lionsgate prepares to reboot Saban’s ‘90s television and toy phenomenon in 2017’s Power Rangers, which will be directed by Dean Israelite and star Elizabeth Banks, the show’s original actors have formed their own creative super team for a new independent film (or web series) titled The Order.

Last week, the official Facebook pages of several Power Rangers actors, including original Red Ranger Austin St. John (“Jason”), Black Ranger Walter Jones (“Zack”), Yellow Ranger Karan Ashley (“Aisha”) and newer alums like Azim Rizik (from 2013’s Power Rangers Megaforce), changed profile pictures to a nondescript black and white triangle. There was no reason given, until this morning, the first teaser for The Order was uploaded, featuring a behind-the-scenes shot of a SWAT team operation, a hashtagged caption #theordermovie, and a tease for the next reveal on May 19.

Obvious Illuminati jokes aside, The Order generated buzz within the Power Rangers fandom. Either intentional or accidental, the social media move occurred amidst last week’s debut of the Lionsgate costumes, creating a sort of nostalgic, fan-approved contrast to the new production. It’s worth noting the Israelite-helmed production appears to have little involvement with any of the TV show’s original cast.

Based on the tiny scraps of evidence, The Order is shaping up to be a conspiracy-driven action flick, like someone dropped The DaVinci Code inside a Jason Bourne movie. But as there are no official plot details released, it’s anyone’s guess if these SWAT soldiers end up morphing into rainbow spandex.

RangerBoard.com, the most popular Power Rangers fan community message board, collected all the Facebook pages of actors participating in The Order. Aside from the aforementioned, the film includes Mighty Morphin actors David Yost (“Billy”), Jonny Yong Bosch (“Adam”), Steve Cardenas (“Rocky”), David Fielding (“Zordon”) and Paul Schrier (“Bulk”, the punk bully who served as comic relief); Time Force actors Jason Faunt, Erin Cahill, Deborah Philips, and Daniel Southworth; Turbo actors Blake Foster, Nakia Burrise, and Hilary Shepherd; and Dino Charge actor Yoshi Sudarso, whose series is currently airing on Nickelodeon.

And in case you’re wondering, because you probably are, original Pink and Green/White Rangers Amy Jo Johnson and Jason David Frank do not appear involved with The Order. Johnson is a busy filmmaker herself — her new movie The Space Between is coming soon — while Frank is a regular on the geek convention circuit.

Other details for The Order, such as known writers, directors, or even a release date have not been announced.

:lol: @ film (or a web series).

Better be a film if they want to get a decent box office. Cuz if it's a series you should've went to Netflix.

On another note, after looking at that top 10 hottest female Rangers. They really should diversify and stop regulating females to just being pink or yellow rangers. Break those gender barriers sending the message that girls should only be rocking with pink and yellow.

I noticed in the vid one ranger looked like she mixed pink and white :smokin

Last edited:
When former power rangers make movies it is usually a fail. I still remember when Johnny (Adam) and Karan Ashley (Aisha) made that Devon's Ghost movie. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] AWFUL.

The Order huh?  I think I'll watch it for nostalgia sake at the fact the OG Ranger actors are in the film.  

That would be sweet if it tied into the new film though lol.

and LOL at that article throwing shade at Tommy.

Lionsgate Could Make Up to Seven More ‘Power Rangers’ Movies

Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer said the studio may make as many as seven more “Power Rangers” movies, underlining the company’s bullishness over the upcoming film.

“We are really, really excited about the ‘Power Rangers’ movie,” Feltheimer said during a conference call Thursday with analysts. “We could see doing five or six or seven.”

The CEO cited the positive reaction to the costume reveal as evidence of audience interest. The suits consist of translucent armor that crystallizes around the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers’ bodies.

power-rangers-rr-e-2.jpg

power-rangers-rr3-e-3.jpg

power-rangers-rr20-3.jpg

They wanna make franchises out of everything nowadays. A trilogy ain't enough. :lol:

Not really speaking about Lionsgate but just seems to be the culture of movies in general now.

Back
Top Bottom