Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Gon' have to see it with CGI, I have feeling the helmet is going to open up more alien-like than instead of more IronMan-like.
I'm hoping they CGI these up and things look a whole lot better

These are kids fighting aliens, I'm so glad they don't have them wearing cotton outfits and having us have to suspend even more disbelief when they are getting washed in a fight.

These are kids fighting aliens, I'm so glad they don't have them wearing cotton outfits and having us have to suspend even more disbelief when they are getting washed in a fight.
^This.

i dont know what else you guys wanted or expected but it's 2016. im not mad about these at all.

I am more curious about the Megazords at this point, I want to know if they are going Pacific Rim type of Zords.

I am more curious about the Megazords at this point, I want to know if they are going Pacific Rim type of Zords.
yup.. I care very little about the kids actually fighting.. which is why I don't want them to have super upgraded 'iron man' suits

Man if you only want to see the giant robots, there's always transformers.

Some of you guys don't sound like fans, man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'd love to see transformers with a better story.. would love to see a voltron movie too

and I watched the first generation power rangers (the original crew), nothing past that

but I don't mind the kids being overmatched in hand to hand combat vs the aliens, hell build it into the story.. but I'm not a fan of the idea of them having super powered individual 'iron man' type suits

same goes for voltron if they ever get around to making that movie (I do like what the did with the Netflix show with their keys having an individual weapon for each pilot) 

As I said, at this point I have pretty much seen what I need to see from the Rangers and I really do not hate it as much as the others. The Megazords are what really got me curious now.

I just wanna see the morphing sequence.

Guaranteed it'll be like when Tony activates the IM suit.

^This.

i dont know what else you guys wanted or expected but it's 2016. im not mad about these at all.
2016 isn't an excuse for how ugly these suits look.

Besides with the putties they fight I'd actually like to see them get injured with the weapons they use. I mean ppl fight with handheld weapons all the time without armor.

I still have not seen anything that discourages me from seeing this movie first night. #kanyeshrug

I hope enough ppl like this movie to spawn sequels [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those suits fam. :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

They're the gift that keeps on giving. From the glowing veins, to the armored thongs, to the purple titty rash, to those god awful helmets that look like repurposed bowling balls. :lol: :rofl:

How come fans can design better armored suits that still look like Rangers? These are million dollar movie studios who pay experts to design costumes. They should be good.

These are so much better, they look dope, and they look like Rangers.

f2328e5f_red_ranger_redux_by_fernie87-d59z3kt.jpeg

80cd3c7e_black_ranger_redux_by_fernie87-d59z3w6.jpeg

d4368490_green_ranger_redux_by_fernie87-d59z4gl.jpeg

52ff8786_yellow_ranger_redux_by_fernie87-d59z48m.jpeg

dc4739b2_blue_ranger_redux_by_fernie87-d59z40j.jpeg

4f800b95_pink_ranger_redux_by_fernie87-d59z3r0.jpeg

What the hell :rofl:

Going back and forth with no visors and mouth pieces? Please tell me they were gonna cover it up in post with cgi. Cuz as is that's terrible :lol: :smh:

So the pink ranger is sort of the purple ranger. I wasn't sure at first but that other pic makes it clear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom