Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if it's simply an origin movie, with us not seeing the morphed suits until the last 20-30 mins of the movie or something, just to build the characters/storyline

Don't think It'll be like that at all, I read somewhere that Rita, attacks or visits each ranger one by one(albeit in human form) I just hope it isn't some scenario where she tries to recruit them before Zordon and they refuse without their powers then that would suck. I think the Zords will be revealed in the last 20-30 minutes though

We don't need origin stories for every movie. It's nice to see teams already established.

I think I like the suits better than the Zords lol

The Zords feel a little too transformers inspired

Last edited:
Keeping with the zest?
roll.gif

Keeping with the zest?
laugh.gif
 I hated dude's fighting style in the OG series, it mostly revolved around ducking and running. this kick takes the cake tho. 

on topic tho, this movie looks ever so ***. garbage suits, garbage helmets, garbage morphers, garbage random name trades. unflitered basura.

I skipped DB Evolution, I can pass on this too.

Last edited:
I highly, highly highly doubt this movie will be DragonBall Evolution bad.

I think at worst it'll be average and turn off a lot of og fans but it'll do well enough to warrant sequels.

Last edited:
So Alpha 5 will be the comic relief? Hmm. Can't imagine how'd Bill Hader would make a good Alpha 5.

Hader is gonna be great :rofl:

Him and Bryan Cranston as Air con could be its own comedy.

I'd feel even better if they just let him improv.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom