Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Look whatever the outcome is we're all going to see this for the culture :lol:

Whether its full price or matinee we gonna be up there geeking with a rangers shirt and maybe communicators or morphers, or is that just gonna be me? 8)

It's crazy how I'm anticipating this more than GotG and Spiderman Homecoming. Probably because it's been a minute since a power rangers movie came out to theaters. I was 10. I'm 31 now..

The experience of watching the og movie with my mom dad and sister was so fun for me. Even my parents liked the movie :lol:

The movie was probably the highlight of my summer, sadly enough :lol:

Sadly, don't think this movie will recreate the same magic for me, just for the fact that I'm older, but looking forward to experiencing a little bit of nostalgia.

Last edited:
It's crazy how I'm anticipating this more than GotG and Spiderman Homecoming. Probably because it's been a minute since a power rangers movie came out to theaters. I was 10. I'm 31 now..

We old now bruh. Bringing my bifocals with me

The experience of watching the og movie with my mom dad and sister was so fun for me. Even my parents liked the movie :lol:

Sadly, don't think this movie will recreate the same magic for me, just for the fact that I'm older, but looking forward to experiencing a little bit of nostalgia.

So true, I'm 32 and that movie made my summer. Simply amazing.

31 here, I thought them jumping out the plane with the airboards were cool af as a kid :lol:

I just wanna hear some HYAH's like Tommy used to yell when he was washing Putties

laugh.gif

Last edited:

31 here, I thought them jumping out the plane with the airboards were cool af as a kid :lol:

Man, I got roller blades because of that movie :lol: tryna do the jumps like them and what not.

^ I got really good at rollerblading

Also had all the zord toys and green ranger dagger

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nooo, don't let these toy pics ruin your perception. I promise they look a lot better on screen and in motion.

There's even a side scrolling shot when they are first unleashed like in the shows.

Hell, Alpha didn't even look all that bad, plus, I liked Bill Hader voicing him, although he sounded more like himself than a lot of the character voices he's capable of making.

Last edited:
The quality of kids action figures has just plummeted since the 90's. You could get a $5 figure that puts a $20 figure today to shame.

The paint job on the zords are awful. The mastodon has to be the worse why does it have six legs?? My goodness

power coins

View media item 2270759View media item 2270760View media item 2270761View media item 2270762View media item 2270763

POWER RANGERS MOVIE ALREADY HAS A GRAPHIC NOVEL SEQUEL COMING

The Power Rangers movie releases on March 24, 2017 in the US, but fans won’t have to wait long to see what happens next thanks to a follow-up graphic novel titled Saban’s Power Rangers: Aftershock from publisher BOOM! Studios.

The story written by Ryan Parrott (Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, Batman: Gates of Gotham) and drawn by Lucas Werneck takes place immediately after the events of the movie and continues the adventures of Jason, Kimberly, Trini, Zack, and Billy. Given how details on the actual film are slim, it’s no surprise that the solicitation information for this graphic novel reveals next to nothing about the plot, but at least we get another detailed look at their new suits.

It will release on March 29, the week after the film opens, and will have two different covers depending on where you get it. There’s a movie cover (above) that can be pre-ordered and purchased wherever books are sold, and an illustrated cover (below) that can only be pre-ordered and purchased through comic book shops.

Power Rangers VR Experience Unveiled by Lionsgate and Qualcomm

Qualcomm and Lionsgate have unveiled a new Power Rangers VR experience to debut at the 2017 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.

The VR experience is timed to tie in with the release of the Power Rangers movie to be in 2017.

Lionsgate announced plans for an immersive centre in China in July which is likely to feature VR experiences. There are plans to take the cutting-edge VR experience based on Lionsgate’s Saban’s Power Rangers internationally, including China.

“We’re delighted to team with Qualcomm Technologies on a virtual reality experience that will bring fans closer to the action of Saban’s Power Rangers as they prepare for the film to arrive on the big screen,” said Paula Kupfer, senior vice president, global partnerships and promotions, Lionsgate. “Qualcomm Technologies’ cutting-edge VR technology provides a platform for a compelling Power Rangers experience and represents a major evolution in the fidelity and immersion made possible through mobile VR.”

Back
Top Bottom