Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

I forgot that I had the ranger w/ the Karate chop until my son pulled it out of the bag w/ all the other PR toys I have. I remember drawing a 'Z' on the chest of the putty I had once Zed became the main villain :lol:

lol I had the second wave of putties with the z on their chest and when you pressed it the head and arms would pop off. I had all 6 flip heads as well. Could never get mom and dad to budge on the command center though.

Really thinking about this preorder for the soul of chogokin megazord. The Soul of chogokin Voltron has been getting rave reviews so I know the megazord is gonna be stellar. I have a feeling a Chogokin Dragonzord will drop this year too.

Suit looks real good! 
Originally Posted by RunnersHigh22  

I hope they make it dark and gritty - love it when movies do that to reboots.  
Agreed. I think the last thing we need is a campy reboot. 

I just hope they balance the gritty with humor like they do with the Marvel's films. We don't need Bulk and Skull rolling through and falling down with their dumb theme music.

That's Lord Zed?

I didn't know flip-head figures were a thing. I remember having the red ranger and a Peter Parker/Spider-Man one

The Guyver! 

I really liked the live-action movie for some reason 
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to come around on the suits. It's just the helmets, or rather the "weird visors" that are bugging me but I'll live.

MMPR was so popular because they copied the Breakfast Club/ Saved by the bell formula and mixed it with some seizure inducing super sentai footage.

...Jesse would be the green ranger :nerd:

Last edited:
I was just gonna say they screwed Jesse over.

Jesse's drug addicted I'm so excited ep could be her version of Tommy's struggle to stop being evil.

They got the order all fudged up.

Slater should be the red ranger.
Zach.....green.
Jesse....yellow.
Kelly and Screech are cool.

Lisa.....well, by default is black.

Take screech out of there. Jesse would be a ranger over him. He can be skull and mr testaverde as bulk.

Back
Top Bottom