Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

I can't believe Goldar is actually gold.

I really hope Bryan Cranston has a big role as Zordon. Do we get to see Cranston in a flashback scene wearing a power rangers suit?

I have a feeling Alpha 5 is comedy relief..especially being voiced by Bill Hader.

Given as someone in here saw a screener and gave us some cliff notes i'm liking it.

Totally, totally in for this opening night.

While I'm feeling Trini/Becky G I'm still all about Kimberly /Naomi Scott

I'm going to use my box office psychic powers and predict 650 worldwide/190 domestic/55 million opening weekend

For a reboot in March of a very old franchise this would be tremendous

Last edited:
My guess is they'll tease Lord Zedd during the end-credits 

Last edited:

I really hope Bryan Cranston has a big role as Zordon. Do we get to see Cranston in a flashback scene wearing a power rangers suit?

I have a feeling Alpha 5 is comedy relief..especially being voiced by Bill Hader.

I mean if you don't mind reading...

Yea he's pretty damn gold

Yea Heisenberg was in it more than I thought. And YES, actually....one of the red ranger shots in the trailer isn't Jason.

I thought the same thing about Bill Hader, but not as much as I thought. Billy actually brought most of the laughs.

I really want to see this again after watching the trailer a couple times. This flick brought the cheese, but it was still awesomely entertaining for me.

Last edited:
My guess is they'll tease Lord Zedd during the end-credits 

That would be cool. They could also show a new guy looking at the Angel Groove sign with a White t-shirt and a white power coin.

Last edited:

Yea Heisenberg was in it more than I thought. And YES, actually....one of the red ranger shots in the trailer isn't Jason.

I thought the same thing about Bill Hader, but not as much as I thought. Billy actually brought most of the laughs.

I really want to see this again after watching the trailer a couple times. This flick brought the cheese, but it was still awesomely entertaining for me.

You gun be assassinated b

That would be cool. They could also show a new guy looking at the Angel Groove sign with a White t-shirt and a white power coin.
Another cool one would be showing somebody picking up the coin from Rita's staff 

I don't like who they cast at Jason.

So I don't have my hopes high for who they cast as tommy. Better have a ponytail :lol:

You gun be assassinated b

Dude just shootin' info from the hip now, don't even care about no NDA anymore :lol:

How hasn't Complex or some clickbait site not just copy and paste everything he's said already? :rofl:

i feel like at face value, cast is kinda buns. power suits are def buns. goldar buns. i hate chick they got playing rita. i mean, the actress. hate her. i dig the origins type story. i wonder if they'll give an ode to past rangers...would be fire.

got hype af when i saw megazord.

def need green ranger and dragon zord doh. too much swag.

puties are rock monsters now? meh. i miss the sound they used to make. MmMMmmmmuuummimmmm lolll

Zondon might be lit. Alpha..maybe.

Billy gonna be sus?

So asian dude is the black ranger like the reboot, what color is the black guy? On the reboot, asian kid was black ranger and they black girl Ayesha was yellow ranger. Seems like they're messing up sequence. Blue ranger HAS to be sus billy. lol.

i feel like at face value, cast is kinda buns. power suits are def buns. goldar buns. i hate chick they got playing rita. i mean, the actress. hate her. i dig the origins type story. i wonder if they'll give an ode to past rangers...would be fire.

got hype af when i saw megazord.

def need green ranger and dragon zord doh. too much swag.

puties are rock monsters now? meh. i miss the sound they used to make. MmMMmmmmuuummimmmm lolll

Zondon might be lit. Alpha..maybe.

Billy gonna be sus?

So asian dude is the black ranger like the reboot, what color is the black guy? On the reboot, asian kid was black ranger and they black girl Ayesha was yellow ranger. Seems like they're messing up sequence. Blue ranger HAS to be sus billy. lol.

Legit the funniest thing I've read today. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

For comparison purposes, this is the trailer for the OG Movie

The OG trailer was LIT for its time.

OG ranger flick was goat. Ivan have the dirty sprite first.

the ninja suits :smokin

wonder woman :smokin

that opening skydiving scene :smokin bruh as a kid, that was the dopest scene ever yo. Tommy with the snowboard :smokin :smokin :smokin

This knew one almost seems..like...low budget. The graphics in the trailer, the cgi, just doesnt seem advanced or crisp for where we are technologically.

Back
Top Bottom