Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I think it's a wrap for the Migos...I find they're songs annoying now, and I was a fan early on. But this was during the period Future was in love, so I was deprived.
Getting that chain snatched played a big part too. I stopped listening after that and it wasn't like like I stopped intentionally

It was a good run. Not even trying to be funny but a Drake feature could of helped them.
These ****** will be off the face of earth in 6 months flat... Trap rap is too small of a lane to not be exceptional at it... With Gotti, Gucci, Future why in the blue **** would anybody want a group of underdeveloped gucci's............. Oh I know because evry blog has them platered as the next "Hot" cats
eyes.gif
giphy.gif

I think it's a wrap for the Migos...I find they're songs annoying now, and I was a fan early on. But this was during the period Future was in love, so I was deprived.

Getting that chain snatched played a big part too. I stopped listening after that and it wasn't like like I stopped intentionally

It was a good run. Not even trying to be funny but a Drake feature could of helped them.

These ****** will be off the face of earth in 6 months flat... Trap rap is too small of a lane to not be exceptional at it... With Gotti, Gucci, Future why in the blue **** would anybody want a group of underdeveloped gucci's............. Oh I know because evry blog has them platered as the next "Hot" cats :rolleyes

giphy.gif

Somebody post that IG vid of Migos/Uzi performing Bad & Boujee somewhere. That place is packed, looks like 98 DMX out there

Last edited:
Somebody post that IG vid of Migos/Uzi performing Bad & Boujee somewhere. That place is packed, looks like 98 DMX out there

Joe Budden would read this as you saying Lil Uzi is the next DMX :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom