hannah-montana_400.jpg

hannah-montana_400.jpg

hannah-montana_400.jpg

hannah-montana_400.jpg

hannah-montana_400.jpg

hannah-montana_400.jpg

hannah-montana_400.jpg

pimp.gif

i usually don't like the stuff coming out of my state but these dudes are entertaining as hell.

jody on out the gym..
eek.gif

Last edited:
Man these boys done dropped the Tape of the year so far. Takeoff spazzed on EVERY song. I skipped maybe 1-2 tracks.

We Ready Remix OMG
CHINATOWN OMG OMG

They dropped a video for Adios also, and the Chinatown and We Ready videos should be dropping soon too.

these boys gotta get on some Mike Will stuff

Haven't listened to this tape other than a couple tracks posted on the first page, but based on those, Gucci Mane should go ahead and replace those Peewee Longway and Young Thug bums with them

Haven't listened to this tape other than a couple tracks posted on the first page, but based on those, Gucci Mane should go ahead and replace those Peewee Longway and Young Thug bums with them

I hope these boys just stay independent and have their own movement, just stay cool with all the hot rappers and do tracks with em but stay indy, but I see these cats signing a wack deal with some label, these boys aint gonna sell a mill because times have changed, but they make good music and could do the Yo Gotti/Gucci thing on their own.

The tape is cool. The Zaytoven beats make them.

Migos and Rich Homie Quan are like the perfect substitutions for when Gucci and Future are chilling, not releasing any music.

I'm a huge Gucci fan & I love Zay's production but these dudes are TRASH. 
laugh.gif

It seems like in every song they take forever to Rap because they have some annoying hook they repeat for 16 bars. 
alien.gif

Will keep Bando, Adios, Pronto, Finesser, and Out Da Gym in rotation. Riff Raff stated on that track :pimp:

Don't know either of these guys names, but that "Brent Berry, Kyle Korver, Jason Terry" line had me :rofl:

And yea, their hooks really are long as **** :lol: if Bando didn't have a video, you'd swear the song was a 5 minute hook by one guy. Still the best song off the tape though

Last edited:
These ****** will be off the face of earth in 6 months flat... Trap rap is too small of a lane to not be exceptional at it... With Gotti, Gucci, Future why in the blue **** would anybody want a group of underdeveloped gucci's............. Oh I know because evry blog has them platered as the next "Hot" cats :rolleyes

These ****** will be off the face of earth in 6 months flat... Trap rap is too small of a lane to not be exceptional at it... With Gotti, Gucci, Future why in the blue **** would anybody want a group of underdeveloped gucci's............. Oh I know because evry blog has them platered as the next "Hot" cats :rolleyes

This tape is better than anything Gucci has dropped in 2-3 years. And Future isn't in Gucci not Gottis lane

This tape is better than anything Gucci has dropped in 2-3 years. And Future isn't in Gucci not Gottis lane
i ***** wit the tape but dont go over board bruh. Trap back, im up, >>>>>>>>> hell trap god 3 >

Minus the autotune and "singing", he is in the exact lane as them

Back
Top Bottom