Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I like Takeoff but Offset been bodying every track since he got out from his first stint.
Offset>>>>>
I'd put em equal.  Maybe slight edge to Offset.  Takeoff is alot more consistent with the hard verses, but Offset's best >>>>> Takeoff's best.

Last edited:
Dudes that say offset is better than takeoff are the type of dudes that wear a silver chain and say gold sucks and its ugly but we all know the truth to why they saying that

So what about people that wear hollow chains? Do they think quavo the best [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Im broke , my chains are hollow and my m3 is an 08 but atleast im not a "go left when everyone goes right" and say that offset is better than takeoff ...such an outlandish statement you can legit not compare takeoff to the other two ...the flow + reggae like strength in his voice is incredible

Opinions b. I'm not mad if dudes say they better cuz they all bring something to the table and come together and make good music. I always thought takeoff was the best but some songs offset come harder or even quavo sometimes plus a crazy hook. Opinions... Just like how u think Wayne good.

People who don't really listen to Migos think they're just some generic ATL dudes being saved by production, but they actually do have skill. They may be repetitive as hell from a content standpoint, but all 3 can legit rap they're *** off. If they were from NY or Philly and rapping over Mablib or Alchemist beats, people probably wouldn't think of them as jokes :lol:

People who don't really listen to Migos think they're just some generic ATL dudes being saved by production, but they actually do have skill. They may be repetitive as hell from a content standpoint, but all 3 can legit rap they're *** off. If they were from NY or Philly and rapping over Mablib or Alchemist beats, people probably wouldn't think of them as jokes :lol:
Let em sleep. Dudes really got Talent. This is their best effort lyrically. It might not have the catchy songs or the radio hits but I love it.

Offset verse on here
sick.gif
pimp.gif
This joint SCREAMING for a Longway verse 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

i'ma need the physical copy of all his **** so i can get a booklet...maybe then i can read the lyrics and understand what this ***** is saying.

all his videos should come with subtitles.

Back
Top Bottom