[[ MIGUEL Kaleidoscope Dream Thread ]] .. Out 10/2 .. Full Stream Link pg. 1

the progression in "do you". my man telling **** he gonna do them like drugs, thats some player stuff right there :smokin

love this ablum. loved the first album also. i wouldnt say one is better then the other, just a lot of great music.

it is really exciting to have a male R&B artist that is bringing consistent quality the genre.

I listened to this album for the first time two days ago, it's really good, one of the best of the year.

Arch & Point & How Many Drinks? are my favorite

oh lawd. i was at work today bored. ive been playing adorn and do you on repeat for days now so i decided to listen to the whole album. i turned gay for 42 mins srs.

**** was hot. i went to the mall right after work to pick up the cd. felt like i went to a time portal going into an HMV lmao.

style is much different from the songs im familiar with, ie: lets just be, all i want is you.

miguel, frank, weeknd, thank god your here.

fell asleep to this last night..

woke up and ''***** is mine'' was playing.

pimp.gif

On Letterman last night...Nice performance, a little too much dry ice smoke though...I love when there's guitar on r&b...That guitarist was going off. Even Dave was feeling it...

Wow what a performer! post more of his performances.

Adorn live is :smokin so classic. Alot of these songs are going to sound incredible live... I have to get tickets to one of shows. Just missed him at Morgan State homecoming last week

Copped off of Amazon yesterday, can't stop playing the joint.

Probably the best album I've heard all year.

What's his next single off this album? I swear dude has been relentless on the radio since he went mainstream.

Dude dropped Adorn when Quickie and Sure Thing were still in heavy rotation on the radio.

Miguel - Adorn (live Fader Fort Performance Presented by Converse)

Another live performance. Audio mix isn't the best...That band he has though, they play well live...

Last edited:
CD is HOT FIRE. How Many Drink
nthat.gif

Never really peeped Miguel like this but might have to check his first album now....

Never even heard of this, but I guess I'll check it out since everyone seems to act like its the second coming.

Pu$$y is mine :pimp:

The album semi goes. Nice little effort here. Will be checking him out in the future.

Miguel is the R&B savior forgot the NTers slurping Frank Ocean (but not anymore bc he's gay) and the Weekend aka Dream Lite

Back
Top Bottom