[[ MIGUEL Kaleidoscope Dream Thread ]] .. Out 10/2 .. Full Stream Link pg. 1

:smokin

Full Stream on NPR

http://www.npr.org/2012/09/24/161566783/first-listen-miguel-kaleidoscope-dream?ft=1&f=1039

Sounds great on first listen

Album out Oct. 2

Last edited:
This guy can do no wrong

EDIT: The entire album goes. He did it again. 

That "How Many Drinks" though?...MEAN. 

Last edited:
^ Right... 'P Is Mine' is so :x in a good way ... plus 'Adorn', 'Use Me', and 'Arch & Point' from the mixtapes are all still :smokin

Big fan of his last album, not sure if I'm buying this one.

P is Mine is a dumb *** song. Heard it a few years ago and it was just unnecessary.
I hate the fact he released half of this earlier in the year as "free music" but then decided to put it on the album. I wouldn't have downloaded it if I had known.

P is Mine is a dumb *** song. Heard it a few years ago and it was just unnecessary. (No yambs)
I hate the fact he released half of this earlier in the year as "free music" but then decided to put it on the album. I wouldn't have downloaded it if I had known.

*cough**cough* The Weeknd *cough* >D

With "All I Want Is You", he had songs that he previously recorded and released and placed it on there (Sure Thing, Quickie, Overload Enterlewd, Vixen). I have no complaints at all. Duke has been churning out good music since jump. I'll buy his album straight off GP.

*cough**cough* The Weeknd *cough* >D
With "All I Want Is You", he had songs that he previously recorded and released and placed it on there (Sure Thing, Quickie, Overload Enterlewd, Vixen). I have no complaints at all. Duke has been churning out good music since jump. I'll buy his album straight off GP.

Huge difference. You're talking about songs from his myspace when he had 5,000 fans compared to him releasing all this "free music" months in advance when his album just sold almost 400,000 copies. Personally, I hate hearing music before the album comes out. I like to hear the album in it's entirety for the first time. I only downloaded the EPs because he said it was free and not for the album.

P is Mine is a dumb *** song. Heard it a few years ago and it was just unnecessary. (No yambs)
*cough**cough* The Weeknd *cough*
grin.gif

Commit that. 

"Adorn" is everywhere now. Song took a life of it's own.

I will be copping this album. Miguel got next, no doubt about that. He makes too good of music.

First time actually listening to dude...just let the album ride and I skipped the title track. Everything else sounded :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . So his first album worth checking out?

First time actually listening to dude...just let the album ride and I skipped the title track. Everything else sounded :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . So his first album worth checking out?

YES.

Miguel is a prime example of an artist who has TOTAL creative control over the music he puts out. It could be good and bad for him label wise, but IMO as far as I'm concerned, this guy can do no wrong.

*cough**cough* The Weeknd *cough*
grin.gif

NOBODY knew about them songs tho thats how he was able to get away with it then

u cant put out free stuff the past few months and put all the stuff on a album, thats why i stayed away from the free stuff so i wouldnt have heard it all

Last edited:
Album has a really nice cohesive sound and I dig it. I liked his first album but I can see myself liking this more as his sound/vibe is more consistent throughout the album.

Back
Top Bottom