Mike Beasley still about that life vol. another L for Kahn

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

ColdCity wrote:
gangsta207therevolution wrote:
^not that serious bruh, at all................................. 
Buc Em wrote:
laugh.gif
 @ snitching though. Acting like I gave away their addresses and all my people's names and phone numbers that told me the info. I just thought you dudes would get a laugh about finding out some dudes in the NBA that smoke. And lol at me being a groupie. Your on a message board talking about these guys every single day of your lives, got a thread dedicated to what they wear casually and I give you some real facts from people that know them that are all friends/former teammates of mine, yet I'm the groupie.
Go debate about LeBron's hairline.

roll.gif
roll.gif

If I can potentially make 100 million dollars in a 10 year span and all I have to do is stop smoking weed and or not get caught, I would stop smoking it. It ain't no sense in playing America's rigged game when it comes to weed or any other substances they classify as Narcotics.
One weed bust and its no more finanical aid, corporate oppertunities are limited, and the stignma of actually getting caught makes you look like and be a dummy. I can preach that I dont care what you think and on a deep level I dont, but I will not mess my game up just cause you think weed ain't that serious. It doesn't relieve my stress, it doesn't make me kinder, and it isn't worth the trouble. Unless its your business having a half zip isn't worth the trouble esp if your making 5 million a year. You can go on and you can be as successful as you want while using that stuff. Me? I know its a game for the BIRDS that need not be played by myself. not the consumption, not the sale, and not "the holding for a friend"
It took so long for me to get it too. Not that serious
tired.gif
tell that to the dudes I know that cant not sell weed now. 
You get hit with a misdemeanor even with a corporate job its automatic termination at most companies now, your still not important enough. You paid upwards of 100k on an education and weed, pills, coke, crack, heron, all in a gram or less can take that away.
Malta knocked a fool out and found a job with in a month prob, he gets caught with an amount of weed that he would have gotten the same 6 months for and he might still be struggling. Even with the leaniency that the states have on weed. Mark Kirk a member of the HOR in illinois got loud aka kush to be enforced along side crack interms of jail time. Then parlayed that into despite his lying about Military awards into becoming a US senator
And your really here telling me that it aint no big deal.
You really about that life?
Cause if you was you wouldnt be shooting the breeze on NT.

Son....you sure you didn't put the blunt down and start doing PCP? Nobody asked for you, Malta, Matt Kirk or anybody elses life story. Anybody posting on Niketalk with "gangsta" in their name is not "about that life".

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

ColdCity wrote:
gangsta207therevolution wrote:
^not that serious bruh, at all................................. 
Buc Em wrote:
laugh.gif
 @ snitching though. Acting like I gave away their addresses and all my people's names and phone numbers that told me the info. I just thought you dudes would get a laugh about finding out some dudes in the NBA that smoke. And lol at me being a groupie. Your on a message board talking about these guys every single day of your lives, got a thread dedicated to what they wear casually and I give you some real facts from people that know them that are all friends/former teammates of mine, yet I'm the groupie.
Go debate about LeBron's hairline.

roll.gif
roll.gif

If I can potentially make 100 million dollars in a 10 year span and all I have to do is stop smoking weed and or not get caught, I would stop smoking it. It ain't no sense in playing America's rigged game when it comes to weed or any other substances they classify as Narcotics.
One weed bust and its no more finanical aid, corporate oppertunities are limited, and the stignma of actually getting caught makes you look like and be a dummy. I can preach that I dont care what you think and on a deep level I dont, but I will not mess my game up just cause you think weed ain't that serious. It doesn't relieve my stress, it doesn't make me kinder, and it isn't worth the trouble. Unless its your business having a half zip isn't worth the trouble esp if your making 5 million a year. You can go on and you can be as successful as you want while using that stuff. Me? I know its a game for the BIRDS that need not be played by myself. not the consumption, not the sale, and not "the holding for a friend"
It took so long for me to get it too. Not that serious
tired.gif
tell that to the dudes I know that cant not sell weed now. 
You get hit with a misdemeanor even with a corporate job its automatic termination at most companies now, your still not important enough. You paid upwards of 100k on an education and weed, pills, coke, crack, heron, all in a gram or less can take that away.
Malta knocked a fool out and found a job with in a month prob, he gets caught with an amount of weed that he would have gotten the same 6 months for and he might still be struggling. Even with the leaniency that the states have on weed. Mark Kirk a member of the HOR in illinois got loud aka kush to be enforced along side crack interms of jail time. Then parlayed that into despite his lying about Military awards into becoming a US senator
And your really here telling me that it aint no big deal.
You really about that life?
Cause if you was you wouldnt be shooting the breeze on NT.

Son....you sure you didn't put the blunt down and start doing PCP? Nobody asked for you, Malta, Matt Kirk or anybody elses life story. Anybody posting on Niketalk with "gangsta" in their name is not "about that life".

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

It's not tested for in the majors, so I bet tons of baseball players smoke.

This. Was good friends with some players on top 10 D1 Baseball program and smoked with them regulary.Smoked with a lot of players over the last couple years, an most of them were getting drafted too.

What was crazy was dudes would  smoke like 4-6 hours before first pitch of a game, important ones too, and still play well 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

It's not tested for in the majors, so I bet tons of baseball players smoke.

This. Was good friends with some players on top 10 D1 Baseball program and smoked with them regulary.Smoked with a lot of players over the last couple years, an most of them were getting drafted too.

What was crazy was dudes would  smoke like 4-6 hours before first pitch of a game, important ones too, and still play well 

Back
Top Bottom