MIke Brown FIR...wait...what...Cleveland fans kill themselves...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/basketball/nba/05/14/brown/index.html?eref=BrkNews

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Brown done...
smokin.gif
...damn about ti...

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE BROWN STAYING...holy crap...how many cleveland fans just ethered themselves

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5189101

Damn that was QUICK. The next two months are going to be crazy. Woodson, Brown, Del Negro already fired. Openings with the Clippers, Hornets, and Sixers.

He deserved to be fired a looooong time ago. He had no idea how to use what he had. SMH

onestly its about time, because of Clevelads success due solely to Lebron people fail to realize how horrible at their respective positions Mike Brown and Danny Ferry really are. I get that Mike Brown likes the half court set, but you gotta be a little lenient as a head coach in the NBA. ie when you have the most dominant player i have ever seen in the NBA when on the break, you dont put his game in a jail cell by running a half court set, idc how much you like the half court offense, when you have Lebron you should be running all %%*#*$% day.

And Ferry? Come the @$#$ on this dude is %%*#*$% garbage. He hasnt gave Lebron ANY worthwhile names since hes got their but he gets bailed out cause because of Lebron the Cavs always have an elite record. But outside of Lebron the Cavs are THE worst team in the NBA. And it makes it worse cause he gets these second tier players and tries to make it out like this is what Lebron needs. Mo Williams %%*#*$% sucks and only sometimes has success because he gets open 3s which he can knock down cause Bron sets him up, and Antwan Jamison is not a reasonable #2 on a winning NBA team. Very suitable 3 or 4, but a #2, and the guy thats gonna take the Cavs to the next level?? @$*!$. Both should be canned and i hate the Cavs

Not surprised.
laugh.gif
He had to be shown the door. Especially after last season, when he had no clue what he was doing.

Bum !%* coach. I still can't believe this dude has a coach of the year award and Jerry Sloan has zero.

Back
Top Bottom