MIKE DITKA makes IGNORANT remarks about situation in FERGUSON

Because ppl gonna blow it out of proportion & hes white talking about a black kid getting killed

Exactly but it shouldn't be that alarming its very common among older white males to a) have this kind of thinking and b) spew it out cuz no dambs are given as someone stated earlier

But it will also be blown up and exaggerated possibly forcing some kind of public apology/tweet

If those Ram players would've been serious about making a tribute, they should've robbed a liquor store prior to the gesture...

Go hard or go home.

Just the opinion I was looking to hear. The fact that he was a fabulous NFL football coach DEFINITELY makes him an expert on racial relations in America...... :rolleyes

Ja?

Isn't this type of thinking what got us here in the first place?

Isn't this the same type of bigotry...oh, nevermind...

Yeah... because me, a young black man, not trusting an elderly white gentleman that was raised in an era where blacks were openly hung, licenses to hunt blacks were issued, separate bathrooms for minorities were issued, black people weren't allowed to live in the same neighborhood.....

is totally comparable.

to a cop profiling a young black dude and shooting him dead in the middle of the street...

and not even being taken to court for it...

seems legit.

you guys are too emotional, barkley said nearly the same thing, where's his thread? how about pharell's tweets?

oh wait theyre black so, lets sweep that under the rug

go to the furguson thread...

there's literally 5 pages talking about it. what are you talking about.

:lol:

Last edited:
there's a ferguson thread

waits for another ___ makes comments on ferguson thread

Last edited:
:lol: Who repped this stupid ****? poor rich elderly white guys being judged by their actual statements.

But what did he say wrong? That he wasnt in ferguson & he doesnt know what happened

Most of the ppl on this message board wasnt in ferguson, but he said something terrible because hes a elderly white man that grew up during segregation that spoke his opinion on a black kid getting killed by a white cop

He wasn't in Ferguson, but somehow can defend the cop and blame the victim. You can't claim not to know what happened then pick a side. Claiming neutrality seems to be the safe way to defend that side. Doesn't even make sense pointing that out because those who do it can't see it. I'll pass on any argument with insane clown poon and anyone else with Superb-like intellect.

you guys are too emotional, barkley said nearly the same thing, where's his thread? how about pharell's tweets?

have you read the last 8 pages of the ferguson thread? It's all about barkley.

One of the nicest, wisest, and most genuine people I've ever met is a white man born in 1937.

But nah we can't trust all old white folks because they all happened to live in America when segregation occurred in the South and are automatically racists
eyes.gif

Last edited:
yea im kinda with Ditka with this one, ppl jus was looking for a reason to loot, not the first time the law has been unjust, and wont be the last, but this is not the way to combat that at all, all ppl doing is strengthen stereotypes

I was expecting way more ignorant remarks than that.

That's actually pretty tame to the other reactions I've seen on FOX news.

As for the looting and damaging public property stuff I just tend to :smh: where they loot and riot. Next time something like this go riot in a white suburban area. Go riot where it matters. This just looking like any old riot

Last edited:
I'm a Bears fan and Ditka is the most overrated dude in the history of Chicago. Seriously. Most of the town pole smokes him because of '85 but he's a hard head who underachieved with the talent he had. Anyway...he's a republican so it's not a surprise seeing a statement like this. As someone said earlier, this is pretty tame from him though, and I honestly can't condemn him for his views even though I disagree with them. But screw him and his politics.

Last edited:
Ditka and many like him subscribe to the religion of White Supremacy. It`s like when one who is a Christian makes wild crazy statements, in their heart they don't see it as being harmful but they are oblivious to how wild they sound because they believe in their religion with all of their heart. Racism White Supremacy is literally a religion, people try to marginalize it to Skin heads and the KKK, you can be a normal nice dude but still subscribe to the religion, doesn't make you evil, just ignorant to what is going on and how it impacts others.

Back
Top Bottom