Mike Epps to Play Richard Pryor ...

Yall dont know who "Black Doug" is?

Yall dont know about that "snapback"?

"Hey listen my baby gave me these numbers to play. 15, 30, 37, 38, 45, 47. (starts beatboxing) 15, 30, 37, 38, do do do do do, 45 47!, do do do do do, 45 fourty-. "

The resemblance is uncanny
eyes.gif
Nah 
mean.gif
  Come on folks we got to do better .... because I don't see it at all.  I guess all black people look similar to you huh

Dam has mike epps don't anything after Friday?

You guys think he can bring in the crowds to make this a box office hit?
Mike Epps has had plenty of supporting and smaller roles in several movies since Friday ...... You just don't pay attention.  IMO his stand ups are some of the best out there as well so it's only right he gets to play Richard Pryor.  Mike Epps comedy has always been relatable to hood folks because that's what he represents.  It would be an injustice if they got Marlon or Nick to play him, I for one wouldn't go see it.  Can't wait to see Mike fooln' on the big screen as Richard Pryor.  And it will bring in the crowds because the hood will **** with it!!!

Who cares about the resemblance
I mean they had Robert Downey jr playing a black man
I just know marlon ain't right for the role
Epps will be
pimp.gif
at Richard Pryor
Yea and that movie was horrible.  If you ****ed with tropic thunder I seriously would revoke your movie picking privileges haha!!

But I whole heartedly agree Mikes the man for the role

Epps will be :pimp: at Richard Pryor

Yea and that movie was horrible.  If you ****ed with tropic thunder I seriously would revoke your movie picking privileges haha!!​

But I whole heartedly agree Mikes the man for the role​
It was funny to me .kanyeshrug

Yall dont know who "Black Doug" is?

Yall dont know about that "snapback"?

"Hey listen my baby gave me these numbers to play. 15, 30, 37, 38, 45, 47. (starts beatboxing) 15, 30, 37, 38, do do do do do, 45 47!, do do do do do, 45 fourty-. "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly... He gets to party, tell jokes, do drugs, and get chicks.

:smh: wtf you talking about

I mean damn before ray nobody took Jaime fox seriously
Booty call and in living color was his greatest triumphs

He had his own sitcom b, somebody had to take him srs

-You obviously don't know the Richard Pryor story

- it's a whole other ball game from being a comedic sitcom actor, to becoming a lead in biopic.

I remember Mike Epps was in the breakfast club a while back, he straight up said Marlon not enough of a real ***** to play Pryor and that's true. Marlon probably ain't seen struggle since he was bout 9 or 10. You gotta go thru real **** to be able to tap into to play Richard, dude had a lot of deamons

View media item 1153471

The resemblance is uncanny :rolleyes

Nah :smh:   Come on folks we got to do better .... because I don't see it at all.  I guess all black people look similar to you huh​

View media item 1153471

Sarcasm- noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

They look nothing alike. I posted that pic because offset pow clow offset pow clow [COLOR=#red]N[/COLOR] was in here talking about Marlon looks like Pryor.

View media item 1153471

Nah :smh:   Come on folks we got to do better .... because I don't see it at all.  I guess all black people look similar to you huh​

View media item 1153471

Sarcasm- noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

They look nothing alike. I posted that pic because offset pow clow offset pow clow [COLOR=#red]N[/COLOR] was in here talking about Marlon looks like Pryor.
Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me

what you said is exactly *** backward... im just starting to take marlon serious... epps is made for this role

Epps is a better actor than marlon?

:rofl:
without question yes

You......must not be that familiar with Richard Pryor.

What does that have to do with acting

Its not like epps is a good stand up comedian

yes he is, are you helping me or yourself here :lol: epps >>> marlon & i like marlons funny **** but he aint ever gon be took seriously

The mask is a classic but marlon would've made this movie for the big screen

With epps you looking at vh1 status

View media item 1144028

You can't just cast anyone to play any actual person, no matter how good of an actor.
How about Gary Oldmen?

My point is stated above.

Give marlon an afro and a bushstache & he looks more like pryor imo

you gotta be trolling now ... im still on pg 1 & your truning the troll corner with these comments

Last edited:
Dam has mike epps don't anything after Friday?

You guys think he can bring in the crowds to make this a box office hit?

Mike Epps has had plenty of supporting and smaller roles in several movies since Friday ...... You just don't pay attention.  IMO his stand ups are some of the best out there as well so it's only right he gets to play Richard Pryor.  Mike Epps comedy has always been relatable to hood folks because that's what he represents.  It would be an injustice if they got Marlon or Nick to play him, I for one wouldn't go see it.  Can't wait to see Mike fooln' on the big screen as Richard Pryor.  And it will bring in the crowds because the hood will **** with it!!!​

I remember Mike Epps was in the breakfast club a while back, he straight up said Marlon not enough of a real ***** to play Pryor and that's true. Marlon probably ain't seen struggle since he was bout 9 or 10. You gotta go thru real **** to be able to tap into to play Richard, dude had a lot of deamons

spot on from both of you

if you cant relate then you may be just like marlon was described on TBC by mike... some cant cuz they havent been near it or been thru it

:lol: i have to relate to precious jokes & silly barbershop jokes about random celebs

Ok i got it

mike epps is not funny. his standups are cringe-worthy. how'd he even get the right to do this?

Back
Top Bottom