MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBERS PLEASE ENTER

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I got a flight to catch next weekend from midway in Chi to Alabama so if any of you fine NT *#$% is on the same plane and wanna join the club, I'm doing inductions.
Let's all reflect on this message for a bit
Why would you, a male, entice other males to reflect on a sexual statement directed from a male towards women?
smh.gif

and the most homosexual post award goes tooooooo??...
This
laugh.gif

Ayo one time I was on a flight to Ecuador, joint was like 5 hrs....maybe 6.

Seen this bad stewardess chick, askin me if I want some mo nuts. Im like, "nah shorty, would you like some nuts"?

She gives me the quick eye toward the bathroom back where the poor people are (I only fly first class).

I knew what she was lookin for. I strolled towards the back, pinched her cheeks while I walked past her (she knew what was up).

She walks in the bathroom right behind me...bout 45 minutes later...IM IN THE CLUB.

Ayo one time I was on a flight to Ecuador, joint was like 5 hrs....maybe 6.

Seen this bad stewardess chick, askin me if I want some mo nuts. Im like, "nah shorty, would you like some nuts"?

She gives me the quick eye toward the bathroom back where the poor people are (I only fly first class).

I knew what she was lookin for. I strolled towards the back, pinched her cheeks while I walked past her (she knew what was up).

She walks in the bathroom right behind me...bout 45 minutes later...IM IN THE CLUB.

I got a flight to catch next weekend from midway in Chi to Alabama so if any of you fine NT *#$% is on the same plane and wanna join the club, I'm doing inductions.
Why would you, a male, entice other males to reflect on a sexual statement directed from a male towards women?
smh.gif

This
laugh.gif

And the award for Having A Point Shoot Completely Over His Head goes to....

smh.gif

This
laugh.gif

And the award for Having A Point Shoot Completely Over His Head goes to....

Back
Top Bottom