Miley Cyrus is going down the wrong path lmao

I mean this is no different then her just wearin a bikini. I think the biggest problem is the girls that look up to her

is she turining into one o those chill cute stoner chicks, you know modern day hippie girl.
if so, all is good.
as long as she doesnt go down the winehouse path

the new hannah montana
pimp.gif

Meh she prolly has tons of money saved up and is probably going to go into edgier music and maybe even some darker acting. The way I see it, she's dropping that kiddie image quick to become a more serious actor. She's tryna not catch that Bow Wow/Screech (Saved by the bell) syndrome.

As long as she's not doing crack lines off a toilet, shell be fine. She got more money than everyone who's gonna post in this thread combined anyways.

I'd insert it into both lips tho.

laugh.gif
@ the dudes talking about saving her/wifing her
no wonder we got all these relationship help threads on NT

Is a see through dress really thread worthy? She's exposing absolutely nothing. Quit complaining OP. Only thing going down the wrong path here is you and your choice of a thread topic. But nonetheless I'd take those down. She's quite mature now. 
eek.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I see what you mean. Like shes wearing a see through dress when she has very young followers but shes growing up. Plus she doesn't look bad.

She got that Disney money, doesn't matter if you judge her.

she's coming out of that Disney shell and becoming herself

It's not like she's goin out and doin coke or posting pics of herself naked every week

she just smokes a lot of weed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif
@ the dudes talking about saving her/wifing her
no wonder we got all these relationship help threads on NT

because NT has a historical problem with dating beautiful, famous, and wealthy women whose only noticeable "flaw" is wearing scandalous clothing? 

Back
Top Bottom