Miley Cyrus Vol. Trying to hard!

Dam, baby girl needs to squat. 
******g gross bruh....

sick.gif

Sorry, this is a stupid comment.  I'm 32 and I'm wearing a Smiths t-shirt as I type this.  I was 6 years old when they broke up.  You're comment is selling music short.  Good music is good music.  Good music can always be discovered.  Some of my favorite musicians made their music in the 1930s.  I don't have to be living during an artist's heyday to appreciate them.
i agree, age shouldn't determine your choice in music,  but I'm sure you genuinely like the Smiths. I'm sure you don't wear their shirt just to show how "cool" "hip" or "down" you are. I don't get that feeling when I look at her (this pic and others). i assume she purposely had that dress made for her, and for what, to make a political statement about the violence in hop hip, or the violence in the black community, i highly doubt it.. It was for shock, and to make her self look like shes down with the culture. biggie and tupac are more than just some images to show that you're "cool". Visually, she doesn't come off as being authentic.

She needs to be rocking some serious cameltoe since she barely has any buttcheeks. I wonder if she'd be bold enough to show some lips / pink like those celebrities a few years back who would get out of cars with no underwear.

Back
Top Bottom