Miley Cyrus wants the crown

enough of your lies
liar
mean.gif

right?
frown.gif
Word.  We need answers lol.

Just so we straight...according to this thread "Ratchets" are Black and Hispanic women with big butts and thighs?

how can people say miley slutty when she been with the same dude for 3 years and just act slutty

but taylor swift been with like 13 dudes in that same time..................:nerd:

???

Anyway...Miley Cyrus is disgusting
laugh.gif
saying i never dated been with a girl with a body like hers..... its not like she has some rare hard to find body like some triple e breast ah something... a large a/b cup short and petite white women isnt exactly some type of rarity....so for you to say you never been with a woman with her body suggest either you didnt date much or at all...you are unattractive to the point you couldnt date... or you date iuno fat woman...while it might be hard to find/date a woman that is pretty as her...someone with her body frame isnt

Last edited:
saying i never dated been with a girl with a body like hers..... its not like she has some rare hard to find body like some triple e breast ah something... a large a/b cup short and petite white women isnt exactly some type of rarity....so for you to say you never been with a woman with her body suggest either you didnt date much or at all...you are unattractive to the point you couldnt date... or you date iuno fat woman...while it might be hard to find/date a woman that is pretty as her...someone with her body frame isnt

:rolleyes

which petite white woman are you talking about? I was talking about Francia. Of course there are women her size but most of them are 80% cottage cheese, have a gut to match, or are chola'd out with gelled hair and area code tats. It's hard to find in shape decent looking women with that figure, but then again if she's petite to you, I already know you like that NT thick.

eyes.gif

which petite white woman are you talking about? I was talking about Francia. Of course there are women her size but most of them are 80% cottage cheese, have a gut to match, or are chola'd out with gelled hair and area code tats. It's hard to find in shape decent looking women with that figure, but then again if she's petite to you, I already know you like that NT thick.
where do you live.....? where 80% are that small and have cottage cheese...she is too young and too small to have develop aging and cottage cheese like that (with the exception of chicks who have kids young)...and as far as tats etc...facial looks...i wasnt talking bout that cause you said body wise..... and all i was saying a short medium size white women with small breast isnt like striking oil in the backyard..especially at that age. i mean unless you live in the hood or something.

Last edited:
i dont know if these have been posted but her body isnt my type, i like boobs and a big booty..not whales either, so dont come in here with that nonsense.

BTW,did she ever fix that front tooth that looks like a chiclet?

i dont know if these have been posted but her body isnt my type, i like boobs and a big booty..not whales either, so dont come in here with that nonsense.

BTW,did she ever fix that front tooth that looks like a chiclet?
thats nt mass...look at that body...that healthy butt in all its glory.........those breast oh my she has a major chesticle game.

anybody that remotely looks over 14 is a nt pass...and that means you like whales....

Back
Top Bottom