Military 4s legit check

IDK man..I'm not 100% here honestly... The tongues look a tad short to me..They should be nice and tall..Also im not liking that "flight" script..Notice how it's bold on the FLI then the weight falls off on the GHT..I think this is why the previous owner had them choked up like that.. I don't think this is a manufacturing flaw honestly.. Everything else looks ok, but that just jumped out at me. Do you have shots of the black plastic in the box? Also snap CLEAR shots of the TWENTY TWELVE on the tongues..

My personal FTL pair purchased on RD for comparison..
View media item 1272329View media item 1272324

Last edited:
bump tb got me worried 
frown.gif

so its fake? honestly i compared both shoes FLIGHT i cant really tell difference but so far everyone that ive ask say legit 

Tbh everthing checks Imo except maybe the logo on the tongue. Its jaggedly cut and the fingers look jacked. If i were to lace mine all the way laces world be up to jordan waist same as yours. Mine also have same prod. dates. Do you have a pic of the twenty twelve on the side of the tongue? also check stamp underneath the insole
View media item 1408021we may just be nitpicking

The logo on the tongue. I think you're good here. Pics of the box, the twenty twelve and the stamp under the insole will make it easier. These can be had DS for retail (+40-50) so if you don't feel comfortable I would move to the next. He should be able to provide at least those picsoon especially since you are ready to buy and he's looking to sell.
View media item 1408051

Back
Top Bottom