Military IV shoe laces

Does anyone know where I can get off white laces for the military IV I misplaced the laces for mine any help would be appreciated

footlocker and finishline sell jordan laces .... and if not jsut buy a pair of nikes that u dont really care what laces u got and switch them ...

I ussualy buy airmax 90's and switch laces and those laces that come with them are the same as J's ...

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

you misplaced shoe laces? lol ebay i think is your best bet or maybe foot locker or something

Yeah cleaned them and left them somewhere things is I don't know where that is
roll.gif

I don't think you can buy off-white laces in many retail spots. The only other shoe I can think of with similar off-white laces is the Glow/White Dunk HiPremiums. The first glow in the dark joints. I put the true white laces in mine and can't find the others to compare to my militaries, but I'm thinkingthey may be a bit more yellowed like the Glow color itself. I'm not sure though. Anyone? ...first post by the way.

I dont know if anyone realizes that the laces are not actually white but they are off white if it were that easy I would just buy regular white laces

your out of luck my man. best bet is to find some beat military iv's for sale for cheap and just get the laces off them. you'll get the laces fasterthan i'll ever find og laces for my olympic vi's(not the fruity ones)

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

you misplaced shoe laces? lol ebay i think is your best bet or maybe foot locker or something

Yeah cleaned them and left them somewhere things is I don't know where that is
roll.gif

lol
roll.gif

check starkslaces.com they got a bunch of laces from elephant print, to neon laces...I'm sure they have to have some off white laces

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

I don't think you can buy off-white laces in many retail spots. The only other shoe I can think of with similar off-white laces is the Glow/White Dunk Hi Premiums. The first glow in the dark joints. I put the true white laces in mine and can't find the others to compare to my militaries, but I'm thinking they may be a bit more yellowed like the Glow color itself. I'm not sure though. Anyone? ...first post by the way.

welcome to nt.... but back to the topic.... you can find someone who owns a pair of worn-out military iv's and get the laces and clean them.. but ebay isyour best bet

Back
Top Bottom