Military NTers Current/Veterans: Do you condone or regret your decision?

How is the quality of your life having joined the military? Would you say that it was for the better to help you reach your personal goals in life or was it a detriment?

For veterans specifically ones who joined a college prior to enlistment, how were your grades and how content were you despite being older than the general population of the college. Do you feel the military has helped you in terms of higher gpa and self-motivation?

This is for research purposes, if you have no direct association with any military branch please keep your opinions to yourselves.

How is the quality of your life having joined the military? Would you say that it was for the better to help you reach your personal goals in life or was it a detriment?

For veterans specifically ones who joined a college prior to enlistment, how were your grades and how content were you despite being older than the general population of the college. Do you feel the military has helped you in terms of higher gpa and self-motivation?

This is for research purposes, if you have no direct association with any military branch please keep your opinions to yourselves.

im a veteran, and i dont regret it all. i was in the AF so quality of life was great. and it has been for the better to reach my personal goals,
i learned alot and thats made me who i am.

im a veteran, and i dont regret it all. i was in the AF so quality of life was great. and it has been for the better to reach my personal goals,
i learned alot and thats made me who i am.

Do not regret, but the Army was $*!#*%*!. Too much procrastination. Met some great people and still stay in contact with a few. Did my 3 years and got the hell out.

Do not regret, but the Army was $*!#*%*!. Too much procrastination. Met some great people and still stay in contact with a few. Did my 3 years and got the hell out.

Army vet.  I definitely don't regret it, but would I do it again?  Hell no.  Met some great people, had some good times....but you definitely get dragged through the **#$ pile.

Army vet.  I definitely don't regret it, but would I do it again?  Hell no.  Met some great people, had some good times....but you definitely get dragged through the **#$ pile.

In the Navy currently. Been in for 8 years. I dont regret it at all. College has been paid for and i've made some great friends and connections.

In the Navy currently. Been in for 8 years. I dont regret it at all. College has been paid for and i've made some great friends and connections.

Back
Top Bottom