MILLIONAIRE CEO STOLE MY FRIENDS CAMERA.

oh its the guy who records himself doing anything for attention.

that must get really annoying for people that just want to hang out without a damn camera in their face.

get help bro.

God knows your heart OP.

You may fool us/the general public but you gonna have to holla at the Lord one day.

Last edited:
I just watched a couple of his YouTube videos (kind of)

No hate

But is he like a motivational type guy or?

I like you OP. Idk why everyone on NT stay hating. Keep doing your thing

I was never one to hate on others, it's a female trait.
I swear this is the dumbest thing that men say. Since when was hating someone a female trait. You never hated anybody? it's normal to hate people. ****** out here acting like robots with no emotion.

People who say stuff like that are the dudes secretly sobbing off the Henny and Drake combo at 2am on a Thursday.

That's oddly specific my dude.

Memories from when I had Facebook :lol:

I swear this is the dumbest thing that men say. Since when was hating someone a female trait. You never hated anybody? it's normal to hate people. ****** out here acting like robots with no emotion.
Actually you sound stupid.

No I have not, name the person.

A celeb? A drug dealer? Somebody good at basketball. Somebody who rich?

You're a clown that's on you. No wonder your Avy is agitated woman.
Go put your new batteries in, robot. Your brain is malfunctioning. 

:lol: @ him setting this up...... OP has MILLIONS of subscribes on youtube. every daily vlog he puts up gets over 500 THOUSAND views in a couple days. let that sink in. he even has shows that sell out within 24 hours

If this is all a gimmick shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hes smart as hell. dude has a super nice apartment in LA, bought a house in jersey, bought a home for his parents. him and his family are EATIN. 

maybe he is setting all this up? who really knows but i highly doubt it 

Last edited:
Yousef is a closeted gay.

I've seen him kiss that Alex guy on the lips at a lounge one night.

His mental illness is also a views thing.

Dude got run off usc campus for whoring out his community.

He got loud on camera but when pressed once the camera got palmed, he said, "chill" and ran off.

Dudes just disingenuous so I don't rock with him.

haha what forreal? any proof?

fousey, come and explain??

haha what forreal? any proof?

fousey, come and explain??

My eyes...it was a hookah lounge and this was a couple years back...if that.

He was being really flamboyant and loud is why my group noticed him.

The usc footage is for him to release. This isn't the first time it's been brought up and he always deflects

Nice try bro. You clearly have skin in the game on this emoji app and this is all a publicity stunt.

Popcorn on standby 
laugh.gif

People record everything, we all need help?

There's a difference between a 10 second snapchat and someone with a full HD camera literally recording everything you do and talking to millions of people as if they are right there. That's definitely got to change the dynamic of how you interact and the vibe of what's going on.

And sometimes you gotta tell the homie to even chill with the snapchat. Hate when people can't just enjoy the moment and always gotta flex to their timeline what they are doing. ****** be doing regular **** too, I can see if you're at the Cavs parade for example or some special **** but there's no reason you gotta be all in snapchat making tough guy faces to Drake and Future while we're smoking or snapchatting yourself playing 2k and being broke.

People record everything, we all need help?
There's a difference between a 10 second snapchat and someone with a full HD camera literally recording everything you do and talking to millions of people as if they are right there. That's definitely got to change the dynamic of how you interact and the vibe of what's going on.
Especially when you're filming for millions of people watching

I bet Fousey is like Jake G's character in the movie Nightcrawler 

Instead of dragging dead bodies of the crime scene around for the perfect shot, Fousey prob changing his behavior in front of the camera, telling friends/people what to do if they are in his vicinity, and then actively filming and interacting with the world around him, sometimes going out of his way to get certain shots. You literally change your life when you are putting it out for millions to watch. You won't want to seem mundane or boring, so you will actively seek out cool things to do, but most of the time you'll be focusing on capturing it with your camera rather than truly enjoying it. 

I have a friend who vlogs periodically and its one of the most annoying things. I can only imagine if he did it daily. Me and my friends would tell him to put the camera away for a bit, but he would say he had to record it all or else he might miss something unexpected. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

hahaha. Entertaining reading ya'lls responses. Didn't know so many of you were foreign to the world of vlogging.

Back
Top Bottom