Miltary discount

Here's my take on it.

As someone pointed out the Footlockers/Footactions generally work with you on the military discount but not on quickstrikes or limited releases
which is understandable. The managers sometimes get emails from corporate telling them which releases are excluded from discounts.
Also, the manager has to apply the discount, the normal employee can not do it.

With Champs, they have a very strict policy. They never allow military discounts on release shoes.
This applies to Jordan's, Kobe's, LeBron's, quickstrikes etc. Any shoe with a release date is excluded.
You can still get a discount on a hyperdunk or something that is not hyped up or on clothing and hats.

All in all it's a very nice policy and I personally appreciate the benefit they provide to folks who have served our country. .

Here's my take on it.

As someone pointed out the Footlockers/Footactions generally work with you on the military discount but not on quickstrikes or limited releases
which is understandable. The managers sometimes get emails from corporate telling them which releases are excluded from discounts.
Also, the manager has to apply the discount, the normal employee can not do it.

With Champs, they have a very strict policy. They never allow military discounts on release shoes.
This applies to Jordan's, Kobe's, LeBron's, quickstrikes etc. Any shoe with a release date is excluded.
You can still get a discount on a hyperdunk or something that is not hyped up or on clothing and hats.

All in all it's a very nice policy and I personally appreciate the benefit they provide to folks who have served our country. .

It varies by location. Every release I've gone to jordan or lebron I've gotten to use my discount. Champs footlocker and footaction. And regular employees (non managers) can apply the military discount.

Just use the discount to buy a gift card and then use the gift card to get the shoes you want..

:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom