Milwaukee Update Post

^Im defiently going to need a pair of these.
If some one can help me out just let me know. Defiently would appreciate that ALOT.
Just called around..Madison will not be getting these.

good job b on getting yours locked down. no dice for me... it sucks because i work saturday so im not going to be able to go anywhere to get them

i wish i could get on eastbay. i have a login log off virus on my home computer. i cant even get my computer started. does anyone have the hook ups or knowledge on removing viruses on computer. let me know asap

^i just took the home desktop to Milwaukee PC, they quoted me around $70, bestbuy said atleast $200...lol I'm supposed to get it back mid next week...good luck with that.

^^^^^
thanks alot b
no motorsports at grand ave(that was my only shot at getting them), but footlocker has a restock of freshwater giffs on sale for $80
just a heads up.

footlocker listed them for the wrong price and fixed the error to regular $140 retail but atleast they are restocked

Hey John, thanks again for the 50% off help.  I appreciate the Alphas, they held up great on the court thus far. 

^ Yo great looks man. I told yall I will look out as much as I possibly can with stuff. We had acouple extra motorsports at my job (which wouldnt allow us to use discounts btw) but i copped a 9.5 if one of yall needs that size lemme know i will sell it to u at retail, plus shipping and fees.... (im hittin other NTers for 250)

i need a size 11 in the motorsports lmk if you can get and if you can help with the 50% off hookup when rolls around again let me kmow

^Spurs, If you give me more specific details on the problem with your computer I can more than likely help. I always find when that if I do get a virus, I take all of my movies, music and other misc data and put it on an external harddrive and just format the harddrive. Easy clean and takes 30 minutes.  Milwaukee PC is great place, though. I wouldnt mess around with best buy at all. Ive heard a lot of bad stories about there knowledge with computers from my professor (one of those being that they actually mounted the powersupply with plastic ties over the CPU.) That actually happened in Madison.

I wasnt able to get my hands on a size 11 for the MS VI. Sneakaprince do you guys possibly have a size 10.5?

when i login the system logs me right out. it wont let me do anything. if you youtube login logout virus it will be on the. and the other virus is the 2010 internet security virus. my pc been unprotected for awhile. both videos are on youtube. any help would be great
also im needing bruce lee kobes in a size 11

Milwaukee Fam jus PM if u guys are looking for stuff. I will always do what i can for the home team.

No more motorsports sorry guys. I will see whats up with a stock locate tho as soon as I can. I honestly believe there are a still a couple more pairs out there.

unfortunately my spot did not get the bruce lee or DK kobes (Trust me i would've been all over them both)

hopefully kobes 5s arent excluded on the next 50...

and man i hate waiting for packages...

Whats up Milwaukee!! I have tons of Jordans and Nikes for sale.  I have retros dating back from 2000. All shoes are DS and most are size 11 with some 10.5.  I cant post in the selling forum cause I dont have enough posts so just wanted to see if anybody was interested in mil.  I can provide tagged pictures upon request.  Thanks guys. All shoes are 100% authentic and legit

I should be home in a couple weeks guys lemme know if u guys are lookin for anything in early march......

Back
Top Bottom