Milwaukee Update Post

^when do the all white IV's drop?

JC outlet had a white/blue colorway of the Melo M6 today. Not certain on how many sizes or which ones. Checking back there tommorow.

I copped a pair of foams from the nike outlet in Kenosha!!! for $89.00 for the eggplants

did the jordan ko's make it to milwaukee any where. any word on spots that may get the carinvores. grand wont have the vores.

Nike outlet JC had some Air Pippen II's (brown) for like 22.00$ or something like that yesterday..They have a lot of decent looking misc SB's. Pennys are now going for like 40$ there, too.

Ill be moving to Milwaukee this fall to go to school at UWM next year, staying at in the Sandburg dorms..Ive been down there a couple of times to visit friends on campus. Any advice for my first year in Milwaukee?

what up NT. i've been visiting for years, finally decided to make a profile... eric j., milwaukee...

EDIT: sho3tym, saw your text earlier, i meant to hit you back... but we'll have to wait until the weekend at the earliest for the home's... still trying to figure out whats going on... cool?

^sounds good.

we ll be in contact.

Also, has anyone seen or know where Lebron P.S.'s are gonna be at around here?

Back
Top Bottom