Miniature sneakers by Nars1000

I am interested!!!

I see you said that you do custom stuff, so that means you can do any shoe¿

Zoom Flight Gloves, my all time favorites. Here's my pairs.
View media item 42802

Yup I was actually thinking about doing them since I'm out here in WA state! Once I make one I can make any color way on it. Ill keep you posted. If you got instagram get at me, I update that first. @nars1000

As soon as I saw this thread, I started following you(same name on IG).

Let me know for real. I'll grab a black and a white for sure!! I just want the two OG colors. Nothing special yet.

Last edited:
As soon as I saw this thread, I started following you(same name on IG).
Let me know for real. I'll grab a black and a white for sure!! I just want the two OG colors. Nothing special yet.

Awesome thanks fam, I got you and keep you posted

Thanks man, all of these are handmade from the start & hand painted. average size for them is 2", Most of the price is the work that goes into them. I could send it to china to get cheap quality and give you a lower price, But then my intentions would be else where. And I couldn't say that they are proudly made in the USA [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Appreciate your input though.

Thanks man, all of these are handmade from the start & hand painted. average size for them is 2", Most of the price is the work that goes into them. I could send it to china to get cheap quality and give you a lower price, But then my intentions would be else where. And I couldn't say that they are proudly made in the USA [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Appreciate your input though.
true that are you making molds or free handing each shoe?

Back
Top Bottom