Minnesota's Gerald Green Wants A Trade

san antonio could be a ideal place for him.

manu, bowen, finley and barry are not getting any younger and i'm sure coach popovich can utilize him well within the system.

Yall hammering dude for having no basketball IQ like he's not a kid outta high school having spent his first 3 years on two terrible basketball teams with terrible basketball coaches... How much are you going to learn playing sparce minutes for bad coaches?
Yes and no.

Some guys "get it" and then others like Gerald can just get lost in the flow of a game. Unfortunately, dude just doesn't understand the nuancesof the game. He's gotten by on athleticism all along. Like Ill4Eva said...super nice guy so I really do hope he pulls it together.

Some guys "get it" and then others like Gerald can just get lost in the flow of a game. Unfortunately, dude just doesn't understand the nuances of the game. He's gotten by on athleticism all along. Like Ill4Eva said...super nice guy so I really do hope he pulls it together.
Well, that's kind of the risk you run with drafting high school kids, too. There are very few HS kids that do get it. And when you're astruggling franchise that doesn't have an established, proven head coach on the bench, guys like Gerald aren't going to figure it out. That's moremy point. When you draft a guy like that, you can't just throw him on the court for a handful of minutes here and there and expect him to figure it out.Maybe on a team with a good core of veteran leadership and a coach that understands how to teach the game manage that type of situation, but not in a situationlike in Boston where Paul Pierce ain't trying to hold anyones hand and Doc Rivers doesn't know his head from his back side... I'm not sayingGerald's ignorance, for lack of a better word, is solely on the shoulders of the organization, but to expect a HS kid to come in and figure it out withinconsistent playing time and bad coaching is a little much, IMO.

Just another reason the 1-year in college rule is extremely beneficial to both players and the NBA, I suppose.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

san antonio could be a ideal place for him.

manu, bowen, finley and barry are not getting any younger and i'm sure coach popovich can utilize him well within the system.

Good call my friend. After all, the Spurs did take a flyer and signed James White. I wouldn't doubt if they signed Gerald. He's from Texas too,so I think it would be a good fit. Low risk, high reward for the Spurs.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I'd trade Sasha for him.

Do it Mitch!

We don't want Sasha
laugh.gif

Do it Mullin.

We could give Pietrus and Hudson for Green and Telfair, but do you guys want T-Hud back?
laugh.gif

^The Wolves are definitely not giving up Telfair and Gomes... Especially for those two bums you don't want. Those are probably the 2nd and 3rd best playerswe have...

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Do it Mullin.

We could give Pietrus and Hudson for Green and Telfair, but do you guys want T-Hud back?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if this trade went through.
mchale would have basically traded kg for aljefferson, mickael pietrus, kosta perovic, theo ratliff and a draft pick.

hahaha...what a trade for the warriors.

iono man...that pietrus guy sure has a lot of upside...i hear kosta ain't half bad either...

DO IT MCHALE.

Back
Top Bottom