Minor gripe...but the moving walkway in an airport should be used for.......

WALKING!

Grinds my gears to see people clogging up the moving walkway just to rest. You can literally find a spot ANYWHERE in an airport to relax, why use the walkway when there are folks who want to use it to get from point A to point B much faster?

That's all.

Have a great Friday.

Correct me if im wrong but isnt that thing for people who are tired or something and just want to take a break?

If you want to walk fast to catch a flight or something why not just walk where everyone else is.

WALKING!

Grinds my gears to see people clogging up the moving walkway just to rest. You can literally find a spot ANYWHERE in an airport to relax, why use the walkway when there are folks who want to use it to get from point A to point B much faster?

That's all.

Have a great Friday.

I feel you OP >:

I swear America is the only country people take up the whole space!

If you're not walking stay to the the RIGHT!

Last edited:
OP mad they didnt give Beast Mode the ball.
OP mad they ran out of chicken at chipotle.
OP mad his son ate last piece of cheesecake.
OP mad Beck won "Best Album".

Correct me if im wrong but isnt that thing for people who are tired or something and just want to take a break?

If you want to walk fast to catch a flight or something why not just walk where everyone else is.
Because if you walk on the moving walkway, you get there much faster. 

In some airports, they'll have a sign suggesting to stand to the right if you want to stand, and on the left you can walk on the walkway. Usually there's not enough space, though.

WALKING!

That's all.

Have a great Friday.

SMH

People who walk up on moving escalators and walkways and complain about people who don't are just lazy people pretending everyone else is lazy.

If you want to walk there's always a stationary path for you to walk.

Moving walkways are for people to stand and move.

Because if you walk on the moving walkway, you get there much faster. 

How bout you just walk faster on walkways?

Or how bout you give yourself enough time to not be in such a hurry.

Stop blaming others for your faults.

Bruh..you aint lying

Seriously, you mad people arent walking on an automatic walk way.

You're made people arent manually doing what was made automated.

Your way =/= the right way.

AND you can barely find a bigger first world problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom