Miss Info Exclusive: Cam’ron and Jim Jones rebuild friendship, Jimmy issues public apology

Cam shouldn't accept it.

He should let Jimmy bury himself. He needs to understand he was a hypeman when he got in the game and Cam brought him in and he can take him out.

Props to Jim for this. It takes a real man to admit when you're wrong, regardless of the circumstances or how things work out from here.

Props to jim?? Please dont make me LOL. It dont take a real man to admit hes wack without his Boss aka killa the don. His nick name is Capo , Cams Capo (since cam is the don) and he had the nerve to even disrespect? Hes wack as hell IMO. On the other hand Im still pretty amped to see what this means fo Vado. Aka the best young dude and for that matter the 2nd best Dipset member. A song wit V-dub and Santana Would be a great look for Harlem and NY as a whole.

come on sosa... u know cam and jimmy aint like that.

their thing was like jay and dame. same deal, different hoods.

im glad they back together, cause they have different mind frames when they're together.

DIPSET DIPSET OWWWWW

now all we need to do is free max b, clone stack bundles, and get juelz off that extacy.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Cam shouldn't accept it.

He should let Jimmy bury himself. He needs to understand he was a hypeman when he got in the game and Cam brought him in and he can take him out.

sosa you my dude, but i gotta dissagree...they beef was deeper then music, them cats know eachother since toddlers...da best thing in da world

is 2 dudes mending a bad situation and moving forward, da last thing any of em wants is something like one of em passes and then you

got a extra wack situation like primo & guru where they never reconciled.

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Props to jim?? Please dont make me LOL. It dont take a real man to admit hes wack without his Boss aka killa the don. His nick name is Capo , Cams Capo (since cam is the don) and he had the nerve to even disrespect? Hes wack as hell IMO. On the other hand Im still pretty amped to see what this means fo Vado. Aka the best young dude and for that matter the 2nd best Dipset member. A song wit V-dub and Santana Would be a great look for Harlem and NY as a whole.
Take that LOL %### to the playground shorty. 
I'm talking real man %###......clearly you can't recognize. 

I think should build again... I mean everybody loves the dips... & with/ vado & Juelz on deck!? #cmonson , that would be it...

da last thing any of em wants is something like one of em passes and then you

got a extra wack situation like primo & guru where they never reconciled

I agree with that point.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I agree with that point.

Even if they do reconcile, it would seem fake,
and that bad blood will always be there. Its
like gettin back cool wit ur mans that tried to
kill u. Lol, Rich & Po
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Take that LOL %### to the playground shorty. 
I'm talking real man %###......clearly you can't recognize. 

Phil man some cats just will never understand. Forget that publicity and media stuff I could never imagine losing someone I literally grew up with. Not many people can say that have had the same people in their corner since kindergarden, there is very few things in life that are worth more than that (even money or pride)

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I agree with that point.

Even if they do reconcile, it would seem fake,
and that bad blood will always be there. Its
like gettin back cool wit ur mans that tried to
kill u.
Lol, Rich & Po
smh.gif

grin.gif

Jim Jones tried to kill Cam? Come on dude not the same scenario.

"Take that LOL %### to the playground shorty.
I'm talking real man %###......clearly you can't recognize. "

Its Not Real Man %@! if The only reason why u admit you were wrong is cause you failed on your own. We would have never heard of jim jones if it not for Cam, He pulled some snake %@! and it backfired on him. He is very lucky Cam is willing to even deal wit him. And fYI Aint no shorty here lil man

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Cam shouldn't accept it.

sosa you my dude, but i gotta dissagree...they beef was deeper then music, them cats know eachother since toddlers...da best thing in da world

is 2 dudes mending a bad situation and moving forward, da last thing any of em wants is something like one of em passes and then you

got a extra wack situation like primo & guru where they never reconciled.

you right though but I mean as far as they personal lives im sure they still cool but when it comes to business and music i think they should stay away from each other after all that sideways talking they was doing to each other, it wont be the same. 

Actually what you said is true. You only live once. Might as well make the best of the situation and life and mend ties and move on. That Primo & Guru thing is 100% true.

They NEVER should've been beefin in the first place...

Them Ns came up togeather, they should've been able to talk out ANY problems, but when Ns start gettin money their vision doesn't expand futher then their ego allows...

I'm glad they movin foward, but my man Jim might be a lil desperate on the low (he'll never admit it either way)...

Spoiler [+]

i still cant get over that Jimmy at 50s concert incident.....it was a straight up open hand smack to cam's face..especially right after he mad a 50 diss and in it he says "them my brothers"

smh.gif
i'll never respect Jimmy

laugh.gif
Them We Fly High checks and shows he was getting for that song must've died down. Dude disrespected Cam something fierce. Now 50 is irrelevant which makes his affiliation and friendship with him not worth a damn so now he wants to hop back on the Dipset train.

I guess it would be cool for them to get back together, i mean they was boys growing up and dipset was the movement.
BUT
just off the strength that they was boys growing up, is more reason Cam should ignore Jim... he should have never pulled no snake !+*! in the first place.
there would be nothing to reconcile if dude had took their friendship more important than the industry... im sorry but i take things more personal when my home boy does some snake !+*!, cuz you should have known better... i would expect it from a stranger but from my dude i grew up with since diapers.... it just leaves more of a lasting effect cuz it shouldnt have happen in the first place

i digress..... Juelz x Vado = HEAT!

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
Them We Fly High checks and shows he was getting for that song must've died down. Dude disrespected Cam something fierce. Now 50 is irrelevant which makes his affiliation and friendship with him not worth a damn so now he wants to hop back on the Dipset train.
50s "irrelevant"??...

So what does that make Jimmy & Cam??

But ANYway, Ns need to stop tryin paint Jimmy like he was the only one that did !+@+ wrong...

He just never should've ran his mouth to the public, other than that all he did was go for his when the N that was suppose to be leadin the crew was doin underhanded !+@+...

Back
Top Bottom