Missed an exam bc i locked myself out of my car, what do you think??

Wait if you left your wallet in da car how did you buy McDonald's?

I think I know what really happened, u went to buy some boy but aint have enough ans tried to short your dealer but you already owe da gwap, so instead of carrying all dat cash on you, you leave da wallet in da car incase he searches u and when u say u only got 20 on u, u mean it, but u werr so rushed to get dat dope dar u forgot ur keys in da car.

If u don't have a pattern of deferred exams then the school might let u. I once came three days late for an exam (thought it was On Monday when it was on the Friday before) and got to write it a couple of months later.

Wait if you left your wallet in da car how did you buy McDonald's?

I think I know what really happened, u went to buy some boy but aint have enough ans tried to short your dealer but you already owe da gwap, so instead of carrying all dat cash on you, you leave da wallet in da car incase he searches u and when u say u only got 20 on u, u mean it, but u werr so rushed to get dat dope dar u forgot ur keys in da car.

I didnt actually buy mcds, i ordered it and i went to reach for my wallet in my pocket and realized i left everything in my car. And my dope dealer cool he'll spot me if need be.....jk please dont ban me

If u don't have a pattern of deferred exams then the school might let u. I once came three days late for an exam (thought it was On Monday when it was on the Friday before) and got to write it a couple of months later.

I actually dont i think i might have rescheduled 1 or 2 exams my entire college career. The first I was legitamately sick and the 2nd was final, i had 3 finals that day so i asked a teacher ahead of time to reschedule.

nah unfortunately i was in class about 50% of the time. Started off strong but as the semster progressed you know how that goes.

Kiss that class goodbye b...might as well register to take it in summer school :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom