Missed exam in college

Not sure what you said in the email but don't underestimate the teacher. Just tell the complete truth. That is your best chance.

Main reason I was never fond of cheating. Like if I knew I needed to pass I might give in but most times I'd be on my yolo don't give a **** and just randomly guess.

One grimy thing this reminds me of is when I was in History class ppl would cheat off of me and I'd purposely bubble in wrong answers before erasing and filling in the right ones or finish the test so fast they never had a chance to cheat
laugh.gif
Man when i was i HS i was a beast in U.S history 

and all da homies in my class knew. so we are taking the final and they copy

Dude changes a couple to get wrong on purpose so it wouldnt be too obvious

i get a 96 TELL ME WHY THIS DUDE GETS 100 
sick.gif

Same thing happened to me once, I overslept after taking some Zzquil the night before.

Test was taking place when I woke up, and I e-mailed my professor that my sister had gotten into a car crash as I was driving to the building where the test was taking place .... and we didn't know how bad it was .... that I couldn't have planned for this and would have of course been there if it were possible but I "just can't, I'm hoping you can understand my situation and where I'm coming from" and I purposely made the e-mail/text look frantic and included misspellings on purpose to ensure it looked like I was rushed and panicky.

What goes around comes around I'm sure, and that's cold-blooded and not a good look at all what I did.

But you gotta do what you gotta do when you're in that situation.

Professor let me come in the next day and take it in her office

Ain't that the truth :smh:

Last edited:
Same thing happened for me in Calc 2. Class is too difficult to miss an exam which is worth like 15%-20% or something and try to still pass so I just took the W and withdrew. Some other reasons too.

Last edited:
Never missed a final but I have a few minutes late

Last winter I actually came to the final to find out it wasn't that day lol

Forreal beg...don't let your pride get in the way...or u can say eff it and take the class in the summer or next semester

Yea, most teachers I know are understanding. Skipped classes, quizzes and exams over half a semester and made up a BS story and teacher ended up giving me a C for the class.

You from Mass op?

Anyways, this dude in my tax class didn't come to our midterm exam. he comes next class when the professor was going over the exam, giving us the correct answers and stuff. this dude sat there and wrote down all the right answers then goes to the professor AFTER he went over it to ask if he can make up the exam. Professor had the most disgusted look on his face

Last edited:
You from Mass op?

Anyways, this dude in my tax class didn't come to our midterm exam. he comes next class when the professor was going over the exam, giving us the correct answers and stuff. this dude sat there and wrote down all the right answers then goes to the professor AFTER he went over it to ask if he can make up the exam. Professor had the most disgusted look on his face
Your professor 

Missed my Biology final. This was about a year and a half ago.

I had a really ****** phone from like 09 at the time that would randomly turn off for no reason without restarting. And when the phone turned off,the alarm wouldn't come on even if set.

So my phone decided to randomly turn off that night, and I woke up like at the beginning of the exam
laugh.gif
. I hopped my *** out of bed and traveled from north of Ft Lauderdale  to Miami in half an hour
laugh.gif
. I did some ************* wizardry that morning.

I actually arrived at the lecture hall like at the last 20 minutes. My professor is looking at me like WTF happened as I rush in. I explain what happened and ask if I can take the test within the last 20 minutes.

He says he doesn't want me to feel rushed and offers that I take a makeup in his office later in the week.

THIS IS WHY YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST PARTICIPATE IN CLASS AND BUILD A RAPPORT WITH YOUR TEACHERS!!! THESE ****** WILL LET ANYTHING SLIDE IF THEY LIKE YOU
pimp.gif

You from Mass op?

Yup, are you?

Last edited:
Missed a midterm cause I overslept.

When to his office and straight up said I overslept. He let me retake it :pimp:

Why did you think it was at a later time?

Same thing happened to me once, I overslept after taking some Zzquil the night before.

Test was taking place when I woke up, and I e-mailed my professor that my sister had gotten into a car crash as I was driving to the building where the test was taking place .... and we didn't know how bad it was .... that I couldn't have planned for this and would have of course been there if it were possible but I "just can't, I'm hoping you can understand my situation and where I'm coming from" and I purposely made the e-mail/text look frantic and included misspellings on purpose to ensure it looked like I was rushed and panicky.

What goes around comes around I'm sure, and that's cold-blooded and not a good look at all what I did.

But you gotta do what you gotta do when you're in that situation.

Professor let me come in the next day and take it in her office.
Not saying you lying but this sounds like a movie and if it was one when you did take the retest that's when that actual accident would happen (if you even have a sister).

Cuz I've killed a few long dead long lost relatives before.

Main reason I was never fond of cheating. Like if I knew I needed to pass I might give in but most times I'd be on my yolo don't give a **** and just randomly guess.

One grimy thing this reminds me of is when I was in History class ppl would cheat off of me and I'd purposely bubble in wrong answers before erasing and filling in the right ones or finish the test so fast they never had a chance to cheat :lol:
Man when i was i HS i was a beast in U.S history 

and all da homies in my class knew. so we are taking the final and they copy

Dude changes a couple to get wrong on purpose so it wouldnt be too obvious

i get a 96 TELL ME WHY THIS DUDE GETS 100 :x
Same with me. Happened to me once or twice before. We just give each other that look and kinda Alonzo.gif :lol:

You from Mass op?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Prof. should say yes and give him a whole different exam.

OP enjoy college as much as you possibly can...I dont miss it that much, but I do miss how convenient/easy certain things were

Back
Top Bottom