Mississauga HS Stabbing

c0nf0cal

Banned
smh.gif

jun1709-knifevideo.jpg

[h1]Earlier Fight May Be Behind School Stabbing That Left 5 Wounded & 2 Brothers Charged With Attempted Murder[/h1]
Wednesday June 17, 2009

CityNews.ca Staff

The images are grainy, but they're clear enough to see what's�happening.�Those fleeting images may be the best clue we have about why a group of teenagers got into a brawl at St. Joseph Secondary School on Creditview near Bristol Rd. W. in Mississauga Wednesday morning.

It's a cell phone video of a huge fight at the campus on Monday (top left), obtained exclusively by CityNews. And it shows several teens beating another student, who was�accused of robbing one of the kids at the school.

Police allege the 16-year-old who was the object of that thrashing�and his 17-year-old brother came back to the campus around 8:30am�Wednesday, looking for revenge - and armed with knives. Another fight broke out but this time, the casualties were more than just some black and blue marks. By the time it was over, four students involved in the brawl had been stabbed and a female teacher who tried to break it up�was also knifed in the hand.

It was supposed to be an exam day for students at the school. Instead they learned a terrible lesson in violence as the building was placed in lockdown for several hours, before all classes and tests were cancelled for the day.

Gordon Tam and Thomas Fistric were among the students stunned by the violence happening right before their eyes. "We saw some guy who had his shirt ripped, a big slash of blood on his neck. He got stabbed in his stomach. He was using his shirt to stop the flow of blood," they explained, the flow of words divided between them.

"We continued walking to our class and all of a sudden we hear this big shriek like, 'Oh, my God,' and more and more shrieks."

Two of those involved - also brothers - suffered serious wounds. Their father, who can't be named to protect their identities, says he's told his sons nothing can be solved with violence. "Trying to retaliate, going back and forth, it doesn't help anyone. It only causes injuries and problems. Life is too short. It doesn't take long for someone to lose his life."

jun1709-schooldog.jpg

After the wounded were taken away and the first pair of siblings charged, it quickly became apparent there were serious problems at the school. Two columns of students, on opposites sides of the streets but divided by something much deeper, walked along the respective sidewalks, glaring at each other and yelling threats from across the way.

A police car kept a rolling watch on both of them, making sure they didn't interact.

The hero in all this may be teacher Maria Locicero (below), who stepped in to try and stop the fight. "I feel she's just brave," agrees a student named Jennifer. "Brave enough to go and stop the fight."

jun1709-teacherlarge.jpg

None of the injuries is life threatening but the charges against the duo who allegedly came armed and started the melee are serious. Both are facing a single count of attempted murder and related weapons charges.

They're due in a Brampton court on Thursday.

Apparently the children who were the attackers were beat down on Monday for stealing from other students.� Their solution was to return to school and getattempted murder charges.� Life = over.� Well, unless they're tried as youths, which they shouldn't be considering the premeditation of theattack...allegedly� of course.

Yeah saw it on the news was between dudes from the Football Team and some other dudes, my cousin goes there. Good 'ol "St. *%!'s"
laugh.gif
at the scene where the Police Car is driving slowly in the middle while the 2 crews beefing witheach other are on each side of the sidewalks.
laugh.gif

I wish someone could get it into these kids heads that High School is irrelevant to the rest of your life. A month after HS was done (this was a while ago) Iremember not even remembering peoples names.

It is fun seeing the d-bags who still think they're dominant like they were in HS. Meanwhile I make six figs, ten years later, and they're stillhitting the bars and scrapping.

Smh the exact same thing happned to my school yesterday there were 2 stabbings one in the morning and another during 2nd period dude and his younger brothergot into a fight with some cat from another school that came to our school the older brother ended up stabbing him and the fight took place right in front ofthe school office
sick.gif
next thing we know there are 10 squad cars rolling upto our school and everyone is just glued to the window tryin to figure out what happned they even brought a chopper in to air lift one of the guys that gotstabbed and the other went to the police office later with a wound in his arm. Smh I feel bad for them too the older one I was pretty coo with and he justneeded one more credit to graduate
smh.gif

Btw think the story is on CP24 for anyone that cares Father Michael Mcgivney

Yup saw that yesterday, bunch of my friends use to go to that HS.

Back
Top Bottom