Missouri Football Players Go On Strike To Force Removal Of School President

They need to send him to a supermax for 20 years for conspiracy of a terroist act. That will slow down these internet threats

Update

He is a Missouri University of Science and Technology student and he's from Lake Saint Louis

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b2ae21b1-8c81-5afc-8261-a4adb8b14918.html

"Another neighbor, a woman in her 50s who would not give her name, called the arrest "a total shock." She explained, "He's a really good kid. If he did say that (a threat), I don't think it would be with malicious intent. I just know of him being a pretty serious, studious kid." She added, "This is totally out of character."

Here we go with dat BULLS_!!! :smh:

"He was just about to turn his life around!!"

Last edited:
giphy.gif

What does the hunger strike person's father being rich have to do with anything?

I am so confused as to why this even matters. Its all people on social media have been talking about.

Last edited:
Mizzou Students Revolted Over Four 'Racist' Incidents. There's No Evidence Three of Them Happened.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/1020/mizzou-students-revolted-over-four-racist-ben-Shapiro

Missouri’s Oppressed Hunger Striker Is Actually Filthy Rich
http://www.dailywire.com/news/1048/...-striker-actually-filthy-amanda-prestigiacomo

this is from another article from that same website...

As I explained yesterday at Breitbart News, “white privilege” is simply a term meaning “you’re a white person so shut the hell up.”
:rolleyes

White supremacy will always exist because many people worship a white man/god/spirit.

Last edited:
Mizzou Students Revolted Over Four 'Racist' Incidents. There's No Evidence Three of Them Happened.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/1020/mizzou-students-revolted-over-four-racist-ben-Shapiro

Missouri’s Oppressed Hunger Striker Is Actually Filthy Rich
http://www.dailywire.com/news/1048/...-striker-actually-filthy-amanda-prestigiacomo

this is from another article from that same website...

As I explained yesterday at Breitbart News, “white privilege” is simply a term meaning “you’re a white person so shut the hell up.”
:rolleyes

As opposed to the tons more phrases used against black folks to shut them up? "reverse racism", "thug", "fake outrage" the list continues. Son basically did it just now by posting that article, like dude is a rich negro, he should be grateful and be quiet.

As opposed to the tons more phrases used against black folks to shut them up? "reverse racism", "thug", "fake outrage" the list continues. Son basically did it just now by posting that article, like dude is a rich negro, he should be grateful and be quiet.
Pretty much what people were saying when they found out his dad was rich.

"Why would he go on a hunger strike for his health insurance being cut? His father is RICH ?!?"

One can be rich and still be subject to white supremacy. Look at what happened to Thabo Sefolosha and the black tennis player who was wrongfully arrested or the basketball player who wasn't allowed to shop in the jewelry store.

Last edited:

What does the hunger strike person's father being rich have to do with anything?

I am so confused as to why this even matters. Its all people on social media have been talking about.
Because the platform of his demands is that the (former) president of Missouri should have retracted his white privilege...while his family is in the 99.9 percentile when it comes to wealth. How can he ask someone to denounce their privilege when him and his family essentially have more than anyone?

Because the platform of his demands is that the (former) president of Missouri should have retracted his white privilege...while his family is in the 99.9 percentile when it comes to wealth. How can he ask someone to denounce their privilege when him and his family essentially have more than anyone?
So because his family has more he can't fight for a change for how he and other black students are treated? Got it.

Learn something new everyday. Money cancels out racism against black people. Also cancels out you speaking out about injustices.

So because his family has more he can't fight for a change for how he and other black students are treated? Got it.

Learn something new everyday. Money cancels out racism against black people. Also cancels out you speaking out about injustices.
Not what I'm saying, at all.

It's hypocritical for him to go on strike when the topic is "privilege." I'm all for people standing up for what they believe in (whether I agree or disagree, as long as it is not violent) but I'm not all for hypocrites.

It's hypocritical for him to go on strike when the topic is "privilege." I'm all for people standing up for what they believe in (whether I agree or disagree, as long as it is not violent) but I'm not all for hypocrites.
The topic is not privilege, it is RACISM. How you are missing this point is beyond me.

Yep. And in his ABC interview he said that the Mizzou campus is "unlivable" because of so many racist incidents. Yet he is currently in his SEVENTH year of attending the school. Sounds so unlivable to me :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom