Mist/Infrared Jordan VI CUSTOM

I dont expect alot of people to like these but ill post em up anyway.

I was looking to make something that was a bit of a trick to the eye.  At first glance ive been told they look like dingy infrareds, but ive also been told they were really unique because of the really light grey.  I have a shirt that is heather grey and infrared and that was the inspiration behind them.  Tell me what you  think
82c369344f7722613a83e07e621fff9ed9f8fcf4.pjpg

baf3677c4e7522763790eabc6b60f785d2caf85b.pjpg
c3a1614d2f38e268f66e8ef8d5314f698267a2ad.pjpg
262361894797287636faefa767d8fa0ab5ee04f2.pjpg
b183673340df28f738c7ee1e669af4ee79dbae18.pjpg

I finger painted the laces grey then made the tips infrared.  Tell em what you think folks.  all feedback is welcomed.
thanks.

I dont expect alot of people to like these but ill post em up anyway.

I was looking to make something that was a bit of a trick to the eye.  At first glance ive been told they look like dingy infrareds, but ive also been told they were really unique because of the really light grey.  I have a shirt that is heather grey and infrared and that was the inspiration behind them.  Tell me what you  think
82c369344f7722613a83e07e621fff9ed9f8fcf4.pjpg

baf3677c4e7522763790eabc6b60f785d2caf85b.pjpg
c3a1614d2f38e268f66e8ef8d5314f698267a2ad.pjpg
262361894797287636faefa767d8fa0ab5ee04f2.pjpg
b183673340df28f738c7ee1e669af4ee79dbae18.pjpg

I finger painted the laces grey then made the tips infrared.  Tell em what you think folks.  all feedback is welcomed.
thanks.

fresh, i redid my varsity reds infrared too but more to the og tune check out my ps's when you get a chance

fresh, i redid my varsity reds infrared too but more to the og tune check out my ps's when you get a chance

word up. yeah i have a pair of red/white varsity that i turned infrared too an just kept that way. I painted these because they were beat the %^$ up. I did a trade on craigslist for and got some beaters as a second pair. I figured i would never wear them unless i did something to them. now i've worn em about 6-7 times after flipping them. im satisfied with the results, and young HS kids ask me where i scored them.

word up. yeah i have a pair of red/white varsity that i turned infrared too an just kept that way. I painted these because they were beat the %^$ up. I did a trade on craigslist for and got some beaters as a second pair. I figured i would never wear them unless i did something to them. now i've worn em about 6-7 times after flipping them. im satisfied with the results, and young HS kids ask me where i scored them.

those are way better than any custom that I would be able to pull out of my @@% nice job on em

those are way better than any custom that I would be able to pull out of my @@% nice job on em

Sstinger i replaced the white of the shoe in it's entirety with a super light grey.  I also changed the varsity red to infrared.  Very subtle.

Sstinger i replaced the white of the shoe in it's entirety with a super light grey.  I also changed the varsity red to infrared.  Very subtle.

Custom 6 is what's poppin nowadays huh .. too beaute tho! Light grey sets it off! Definately no doin too much which is good .. Anyone paintin their laker 6?? ...

Custom 6 is what's poppin nowadays huh .. too beaute tho! Light grey sets it off! Definately no doin too much which is good .. Anyone paintin their laker 6?? ...

I agree!! ... now would I just dab the threads with a black acrylic ? I may hit the white around the bubble with a nice coat of black.. good job on this 6! You got any others? Im just gettin up mottivation to get the angelus paint and hit the legendary canvas

I agree!! ... now would I just dab the threads with a black acrylic ? I may hit the white around the bubble with a nice coat of black.. good job on this 6! You got any others? Im just gettin up mottivation to get the angelus paint and hit the legendary canvas

yeah real thin paint brush, black angelus paint, and patience! you'll have a black/3m VI in no time. and yes i do have more. I posted 2 pairs of XII and 1 pair of III and 1 pair of XIII in another post on here. I have a few more i have yet to reveal as im still workin on em, but ill drop a few more here soon

yeah real thin paint brush, black angelus paint, and patience! you'll have a black/3m VI in no time. and yes i do have more. I posted 2 pairs of XII and 1 pair of III and 1 pair of XIII in another post on here. I have a few more i have yet to reveal as im still workin on em, but ill drop a few more here soon

the gel bottom has to be dyed. Acrylic wont do it for you. Get some black rit dye and apply it in thin coats to the gel bottom. let it dry then wipe the residue off. it will dye the soles.

the gel bottom has to be dyed. Acrylic wont do it for you. Get some black rit dye and apply it in thin coats to the gel bottom. let it dry then wipe the residue off. it will dye the soles.

Back
Top Bottom