MJ in IIs schoolin' old guys (Vid)

It's from the Jordan camp in 2003. The contrast of the white upper and black midsole of this particular colorway of the IIs never gets old, especially whenthey're on the man's feet. Enjoy.

Those guys paid a lot of money to hang with him I bet. I wonder if he signs stuff....it maybe worth it to go meet him, take some pics and have him sign a fewpairs of shoes.

That would be incredible to play ball against Jordan. I'd never ever ever forget that moment. Those guys are extremely lucky for that.

yeah you're a little late with the video. but damon wayans had me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Those guys paid a lot of money to hang with him I bet. I wonder if he signs stuff....it maybe worth it to go meet him, take some pics and have him sign a few pairs of shoes.
im not sure but on the box where is says a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the shoes go toward educational initiates does that includesummer camps? I would assume so cause i dont see it going anywhere else. can anybody confirm or deny this?

You have to be over 30 to go to the adult camp, and it's $17,500, it's less than $1000 for youth campers under 18. Looked into it, just a little info,by the time I'm old enough to go I might have some money, but MJ will be like 52 or 53. Hope he still has the camp then.

Back
Top Bottom