**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by oneonenine

picked these up kinda recently

More pics
pimp.gif

Where'd you cop also?

anyone see what brian wilson is wearing? grey MVP's for away and some other MVP's for home but i havent got a look a those yet

But did he wear them all them time since 06? I remember him in some 2k10's and MVP's

very nice fuse's on Young

surprised Heyward doesnt have a more exclusive shoe from Nike (maybe in time..?)

still trying to find a decent shot of these Sizemore's PE's

and had to do it, great shot.. (little bit of an extreme measure though..) haha..

Originally Posted by Sneaky

More pics
pimp.gif

Where'd you cop also?

Maybe He plays for Oregon. UNC, USC, Miami, and Oregon seem to always have the best out of all Nike sponsored teams. I wish we had a true Nike sponsorship.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

More pics
pimp.gif

Where'd you cop also?

Maybe He plays for Oregon. UNC, USC, Miami, and Oregon seem to always have the best out of all Nike sponsored teams. I wish we had a true Nike sponsorship.

Kid that ran onto the field didn't deserve being taserd, if they can't catch him when they have 4 guys running after him it's their own fault.

I need some of those Oregon BG.
pimp.gif

Manny with some sick cleats

heres the grey MVP's brian wilson has, which is a simple NikeID colorway

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^Bengie's catchers gear is sick in that Manny pic. is Manny wearing the new Phiten sleeve?

Ya, he and kemp have been rockin it. Also im sure its been said but those diamond eliteVIs are fire

Kazmir as well...those black based cleats with grey accents really look good with the road jerseys on Odog, Cano, Hunter, Kaz etc...

Back
Top Bottom