**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

was cc in concord 11 cleats against the rays
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

does anyone know if the mets are ganna be wearing those off white home pinstriped jerseys all year?

yea it's their alternate home uni for this year and probably more.... the "snow whites" are now their primary home uni, which is a joke (i'm still disgusted at charlie samuels for having the team wear the snow whites to open the new ballpark last season). i was hoping that the new off whites would be more of a darker sepia tone like what the phils use, but all in all they look great.

as a mets fan, i wish they just got rid of the black, used only the pinstripes at home, and greys on the road with the blue caps. i think the mets road greys are one of the most underrated unis in baseball.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by agold1002

was cc in concord 11 cleats against the rays
nerd.gif

yes i believe he was
pimp.gif

he has the best cleats by far, i would like to see more jordan brand players in baseball

that would mean more PE cleats
pimp.gif

Made the trip to Tampa this weekend to watch the Rays/Yankees series and CC was rocking 11's. I got a real nice close up of Crawford in his 2k's when he'd come in the dugout and they were really nice. The new jerseys were not that bad in person I almost picked one up from the team store I usually get a souvenir every park I get to but instead just went with a bobble head. 

anybody have an idea what the embroidery on johan's glove says? he got a new one for opening day that has gold embroidery (his old one said "johan santana" in red). i can't find a good pic, but i could almost swear on SNY it looked like his new one says "El Gran 57".

38326545ff25f72c8ebc907e0ae805b622dc24dc.pjpg

Dope stuff fellas, and of course a lot of very nice PE joints in here.

Wasnt following this thread until recently, when I decided to finally go ahead and order a new pair. Been usin the same cleats for the last 3 seasons....

My huarache lwp90s should be here tomorrow, cant wait to break em out.

Back
Top Bottom