**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Ordered a custom glove from rawlingsgear.com. Was really impressed with the shipping time, I was told it would take 6-7 weeks and I got it in 20 days. Not sure I care for the white stitching but I didn't have the option to remove it b/c I wanted the same model glove I had been using.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Ordered a custom glove from rawlingsgear.com. Was really impressed with the shipping time, I was told it would take 6-7 weeks and I got it in 20 days. Not sure I care for the white stitching but I didn't have the option to remove it b/c I wanted the same model glove I had been using.
BEAUTIFUL GLOVE
eek.gif
MR PUJOLS
happy.gif

Do know if they make them with the silver anniversary leather?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Nike Diamond Elite Edge. Looks like the cheaper version of the new Show Elite BG's.

Im assuming these will be the ones that will hit store shelves in Canada... unfortunately. If they were in white/red instead of black/red I would be all over them.

anyone see carlos pena's batting gloves this series? they have this weird padding on the hand and fingers, almost like smaller versions of hockey gloves

He's been wearing them all year. They have built in pads after he broke his hand on a CC fastball end of last year (might of been 2008)

Just lettin ya'll know... all 2010 swingman gear is starting to get gathered up in %$### Sporting Goods to get shipped to our Distribution Center, then back out to Nike outlets to make room for the 2011 line
glasses.gif
. I just collected and processed our batting gloves and swingman fielding gloves today.  So keep an eye out in your local outlets for that gear, should be arriving there within a month. 

Originally Posted by TheNextEsco

Just lettin ya'll know... all 2010 swingman gear is starting to get gathered up in %$### Sporting Goods to get shipped to our Distribution Center, then back out to Nike outlets to make room for the 2011 line
glasses.gif
. I just collected and processed our batting gloves and swingman fielding gloves today.  So keep an eye out in your local outlets for that gear, should be arriving there within a month. 
awesome avatar bro!

Originally Posted by TheNextEsco

glasses.gif
awesome avatar bro!

Someone on the rangers, possibly andrus, was wearing the all white nike show elite pros from the ASG with the "BOOM" on the palms when you put the gloves together. those are so sick i would pay a good amount of money for those

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

did anybody see wat cleats shane had on tonigjt

red and white nike retro 95 diamond furys. they are similar/the same as j rolls. pujols has also worn them periodically over the past 2 years

TheNextEsco wrote:
Thanks man, it's a great album... 116 all day!!!
116! I'm going to the Unashamed concert this sunday, can't wait!
Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by spidermena
Thats a sick shirt, they have it in blue too.

They should make a shirt that tells Ron Washington how to not blow the freaking game.
They do, I've seen it worn around here in Texas, I want to get one, but I don't want to be called a bandwagon rider. I've never claimed allegiance to the Rangers before so it would by all technicalities be bandwagoning. However, I am rooting for them to win!

Got the new white huraches, sooooooo sick. You feel the swag running through you when you're wearing these.

Im from Texas also (banwaganeeeerrrrr) rooting for the Rangers but want a ring for Lance Berkman and/or Roy Oz.............Its all good Baseball!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom