**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

^let me know how the quality is when you get them, could you please? i LOVE white/grey gloves, i think it looks too clean, but i was pretty unhappy with how cheap the last nike gloves were so hopefully these are better or i might stick with franklins

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^let me know how the quality is when you get them, could you please? i LOVE white/grey gloves, i think it looks too clean, but i was pretty unhappy with how cheap the last nike gloves were so hopefully these are better or i might stick with franklins

It would really take a lot for me to stop using my franklins. i love those gloves.

You should try Jordan's. I just got the newest ones in red and white and they are AMAZING. I also know a few people who've used them in the past and they last a while and are pretty much the highest quality.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

It would really take a lot for me to stop using my franklins. i love those gloves.
I wear Nike for games but still keep a pair of carbon fibres for BP

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

I wear Nike for games but still keep a pair of carbon fibres for BP
The last nike gloves I used were the Nike Diamond Elite 6s and the Show Elites. I switched to the classic franklins and loved them, they seemed like a higher quality.

What nike BGs do you use? I'd be willing to try out the new ones that someone linked to a few posts back cause they look cool though

Hey guys,

What kind of sleeve does Vlad wear and where can you buy them? Link to a website would be great. Thanks!

106405787.jpg

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Hey guys,

What kind of sleeve does Vlad wear and where can you buy them? Link to a website would be great. Thanks!

106405787.jpg
I've looked at a bunch of pictures and they don't seem homemade (all the cuts are smooth on the outside) so it's probably made by some company but it appears that there are either no logos or he keeps them hidden on the inside. Not sure you're going to have much luck finding the brand since I can't find the logo or any websites anywhere else that say who makes it...

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Hey guys,

106405787.jpg
I've looked at a bunch of pictures and they don't seem homemade (all the cuts are smooth on the outside) so it's probably made by some company but it appears that there are either no logos or he keeps them hidden on the inside. Not sure you're going to have much luck finding the brand since I can't find the logo or any websites anywhere else that say who makes it...
Its a medical compression sleeve that comes in a huge roll and the trainers just cut it for whatever length. im pretty sure they only sell it in the giant rolls and its expensive.

^that doesn't quite look long enough, but maybe your right.

the sleeve i got that looked exactly like that was from a hospital(my buddy's mom is a nurse), its for patients that have leg surgery and its supposed to keep blood clots from happening. it was hands down the best sleeve i'd ever worn and if you ever get a chance to get a medical grade sleeve, i highly recommend it!

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

564863-1126201072009pm.png

The new Nike Pro's are looking solid for the 2011 season.
available in red, blue, navy and black and long sleeve versions also on NDC.
I hope white isn't the only color this year...that means I have to lose my gut again. Nike what are you doing? At least the Hypercools where something different and ingenious. These Pro's look so generic and blah...

eastbay has the diamond elite fly in blue/white and red/white up on backorder now for Dec 6 shipping if anyone wants them they have $25 off until tonight so $83 shipped pretty good deal for them.

I have to add my two cents. My experience with nike cleats was awful. Every pair I have had felt very flimsy and they fell apart. I like to have study feeling cleats and Mizunos and Reeboks are awesome and comfortable. I played minor league baseball and I got pro custom nubuck Reebok cleats. But I used Mizuno in college and my first couple years in pro ball and they are comfortable and very durable. And most pro guys that wear Mizuno use the general release models.

^what position did you play, if you dont mind me asking. i'm a catcher and mizuno's tear up the insides of my toes, fit terribly, rip at the bottom of the toe like a pitcher, and add in the fact that the metal wears down at least twice as fast as nikes and thats why i personally hate mizunos(i'm not attacking you or your opinion, thats just why i personally think nike>any other cleats), i've never tried reebok however..

^what position did you play, if you dont mind me asking. i'm a catcher and mizuno's tear up the insides of my toes, fit terribly, rip at the bottom of the toe like a pitcher, and add in the fact that the metal wears down at least twice as fast as nikes and thats why i personally hate mizunos(i'm not attacking you or your opinion, thats just why i personally think nike>any other cleats), i've never tried reebok however..

I wonder if they'll come out with zigtech reeboks sometime soon... I'd want to try those too.

eastbay has the diamond elite fly in blue/white and red/white up on backorder now for Dec 6 shipping if anyone wants them they have $25 off until tonight so $83 shipped pretty good deal for them.

also a new orange and black colorway...man i hope ID has toe plate color options besides black and white

Originally Posted by nickj123

also a new orange and black colorway...man i hope ID has toe plate color options besides black and white

Well eastbay has the white with a forrest toe plate.. Hopefully they have a gray toe plate.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I hope white isn't the only color this year...that means I have to lose my gut again. Nike what are you doing? At least the Hypercools where something different and ingenious. These Pro's look so generic and blah...
I like 'em, much better than the Therma Lite cotton-poly stuff they used last year which fit terribly.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I like 'em, much better than the Therma Lite cotton-poly stuff they used last year which fit terribly.

Yup I agree Therma could have been better but Hyper was much better

http://www.baseballexp.co...cts%20Link-_-1222942-B78

Sorry for just the link but couldn't find a good picture. Looks like they have built in wrist supports to the batting gloves...interesting if nothing else.

Are those Show Elite's above going to be available? I don't see any of those colors listed wouldn't mind getting the all red ones certainly.
woah, those are interesting. not too sure what the purpose is to only have support while hitting but i might try those out if they ever reach about 50% off 

Back
Top Bottom