**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Sure hope you get them...mine aren't even shipped out yet and I ordered them the day they released.

Did they tell you what material it is that are causing delays?

And when will the new year's thread be started, spring training's only a few weeks away and I think we should get the pics from that on the new thread since they'll be from a new season

They didn't say what materials were missing when I talked to them just that it came up in the computer as a material shortage with exp shipping date Feb 3rd so maybe they are finally getting them out. Hopefully Span's come in tomorrow and we can get a look at em.

I have tracking info saying that they are on the truck out for delivery. I hope they leave them on my doorstep since I will be at work all day. 

what kind of cleats do you think would look good with stirrups ? i am afraid to customize the new nike id's because they're so high

Originally Posted by Joey Cass

what kind of cleats do you think would look good with stirrups ? i am afraid to customize the new nike id's because they're so high

i was gonna say david wright, then i searched google for some pics and heres what i found..correct me if im wrong but those look like shox running shoes not his shox fuse
3530372930_3fb1982281.jpg

if not shox fuse, then id say go with the coop v's

Originally Posted by Denard Span Fan

I have tracking info saying that they are on the truck out for delivery. I hope they leave them on my doorstep since I will be at work all day. 
Killin us with the suspense man...sure hope you get em I wanna get a look at the various materials.

^Yeah those are practically identical except the flywire is black on these.

As for those David Wright shox, there's no way he's wearing running shoes on dirt, those are just a PE

Went to DSG and got some pics of the new swingman that someone asked for a while ago, they look really cheap to me, its really disappointing to be honest. Then i also took a pic of the MVP's with the air show midsole that someone was talking about, they are pretty cool looking.

yeah saw those griffeys on a kid recently and didn't think that they looked to good. Also online DSG has some new under armour cleats 
pDSP1-8744863dt.jpg

Originally Posted by nickj123

Went to DSG and got some pics of the new swingman that someone asked for a while ago, they look really cheap to me, its really disappointing to be honest. Then i also took a pic of the MVP's with the air show midsole that someone was talking about, they are pretty cool looking.
thanks for the pics bro but 
sick.gif
 those look terrible

those underarmour cleats are really nice! im more of a nike guy now cause of griffey but i dont think id get those new swingmans.. but at least they are only 90 tho

you guys are trippin why does everybody hate on those griffeys. they look fresh and especially if you rock your pants baggy

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

sick.gif
 those look terrible
I agree.  I didn't like the look of them when pics first surfaced and I still don't.  Perhaps they might look better on someones feet and on the field, but I'm not optimistic.

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

The swingmans would be legit if they had white gloss instead black gloss.

they make look better, but the materials were very cheap feeling and looking, the shoe is seriously disappointing coming from the old swingmans.
of course just my opinion though.

I like the colors on those swingmans but it looks like someone just decided to slap on the 2k4 huarache sides to the old swingmans and tweak a few other things

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

sick.gif
 those look terrible
They'd be nice if they had air max instead of the air midsole.

hey guys i ordered the red camo pedroia new balance's and they should be here in about a week. I'll post before and after pictures when i get them (I'm most likely going to give it black laces and sharpie the new balance logo because id be embarrassed to make it that obvious im wearing new balance even though they're pretty sick)

Back
Top Bottom