**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^it sucks but it seems like nike has just gotten so big that they could care less about the average customer. when i talked to them about my bat situation they made it feel like "i don't care if you never buy from us again, it doesn't make a difference".
You would think when they pull up my info they'd notice I've purchased something like 6 pairs of iD cleats in 2+ years, multiple pairs of BG's and undershirts and maybe consider it would be worth at least apologizing/offering some type of 1-time free shipping or something but they are straight up cold blooded. Makes me really not want to buy from them anymore but who am I kidding they know I'm hooked already and won't switch brands over something like this...I feel like an addict haha.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

Im going to phillies spring traning the 18-22. Does anyone have any good tips about spring traning.
Yeah what are you looking to find out about? I'm going to NYY the 19-24th as well. 
Yah like are we aloud to go watch them workout. im going the 22 to the 25. to NYY and phillies

Not 100% sure but I think they don't "admit'' people into that stuff but you can watch from the fences and still see them...at least that is what I was told from a few people I asked about it (never been there myself)

Im going to phillies spring traning the 18-22. Does anyone have any good tips about spring traning.
Yeah what are you looking to find out about? I'm going to NYY the 19-24th as well. 
Yah like are we aloud to go watch them workout. im going the 22 to the 25. to NYY and phillies
well i'm not sure how it is in FL but i live in scottsdale so I go to the giants spring training all the time and they are really cool about everything and players usually a lot more laid back in spring which means more autographs/pictures/free gear. as far as watching practice, sometimes they open it and sometimes its closed but you can probly find a spot to watch. 1 thing that i would make sure of is the areas of the stadiums because some of them are in pretty shady areas and it's just not worth it to be honest (ex: brewers, no offense to crew fans).
over all its a ton of fun though, and its a pretty personal experience with your favorite players, hope you have fun man.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^it sucks but it seems like nike has just gotten so big that they could care less about the average customer. when i talked to them about my bat situation they made it feel like "i don't care if you never buy from us again, it doesn't make a difference".
You would think when they pull up my info they'd notice I've purchased something like 6 pairs of iD cleats in 2+ years, multiple pairs of BG's and undershirts and maybe consider it would be worth at least apologizing/offering some type of 1-time free shipping or something but they are straight up cold blooded. Makes me really not want to buy from them anymore but who am I kidding they know I'm hooked already and won't switch brands over something like this...I feel like an addict haha.

you should check out boombah. They're getting bigger and they'll probably release another model of cleat soon given that the most current one is about a year old. They are the most customizeable brand I've ever seen. They have like 20 different models of JUST workout shirts, some with over FOURTY colorways. Their cleats also have many different color options and if they release a good looking cleat soon (their previous ones have just been decent and only look good in the pro colorways) boombah might become my favorite (purely because of how wide the range of selection is for colors). Seriously though, they have hundreds of different colorways for shirts, so it's hard to imagine they won't do the same with cleats sometime soon (since they already have about 10 colorways for each cleat currently available, NOT including the ID ones).

Just came in...
6871606c8a555deb60f869505c66a95715fab95b_r.jpeg
0f426c964f8785705ece696d043b369afa6dc124_r.jpg
661368316cfc8bdd5b695607e4ba665b1dab2f32_r.jpg

^^^Those are sick!!! My new (and updated) pedroia new balance camo photos are coming in a second...

These showed up today...
4c1362ca644489e5d90c831362762f741c8b63f8_r.jpg
2e916e6886d5806c22d167fbee7f029c86607bf0_r.jpg

This was the original colorway: I didn't like the white laces and the white new balance logo because they stood out too much even though I thought the focus should be the red camo...

32626fb6128b7d1f8416142564e38deb6925fff7_r.jpg
f3426266e68f3db58e2641273239c4f67b56a578_r.jpg

So I added black laces and colored the new balance logo red

eff1626582dd8e632eefb580cae5dad7d593dc0c_r.jpg
061262965c890d248906cf2baff790f78e7d1643_r.jpg
46c26d369a8a3d528fe69724d215a68adbed0e14_r.jpg
d0a26146b4833deb8dc6f72d9c705f164507af7b_r.jpg

But the red did match the other reds very well so I changed it to black and ended up with this.

While everyone is getting cool iD's sent in...I'm stuck getting this today.

We are writing to provide you with an update on your Air Max Diamond Elite MCS Metal iD + Glove order.
Due to factory closures for the celebration of the Lunar New Year, we are unable to meet the expected delivery window for your NIKE iD order. We hope to have your order completed and ready to ship very soon. Currently we expect it to arrive to you about a week later than originally scheduled. When your order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information. If you cannot wait for your order and wish to cancel please reply directly to this e-mail.

We are writing to provide you with an update on your Air Max Diamond Elite MCS Metal iD + Glove order.
Due to factory closures for the celebration of the Lunar New Year, we are unable to meet the expected delivery window for your NIKE iD order. We hope to have your order completed and ready to ship very soon. Currently we expect it to arrive to you about a week later than originally scheduled. When your order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information. If you cannot wait for your order and wish to cancel please reply directly to this e-mail.

I've never herd of the Lunar New Year. Or a company taking a day off for it, and then that makes your cleats come a week later? FISHY.

Due to factory closures for the celebration of the Lunar New Year, we are unable to meet the expected delivery window for your NIKE iD order. We hope to have your order completed and ready to ship very soon. Currently we expect it to arrive to you about a week later than originally scheduled. When your order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information. If you cannot wait for your order and wish to cancel please reply directly toact this e-mail.
actually, just looked up the lunar new year and its basically the chinese new year. apparently there are 15 days of it and its a major celebration. just assuming that since all of their factories are in asia that theyre giving employees off for most of the new year celebration. just got all this from wikipedia

Need some help, I've ordered some IDs already and waiting on them like most everybody else. But I'm trying to decide between the white toe Huaraches or the White/Black Diamond flys for my second cleats... any advice?

Originally Posted by AFranklin9

Need some help, I've ordered some IDs already and waiting on them like most everybody else. But I'm trying to decide between the white toe Huaraches or the White/Black Diamond flys for my second cleats... any advice?

I have the white toe huaraches and love them. But I think the effect isn't as cool if you don't have white pants. If that makes sense, the fly's look really nice and would love to try a pair but I like the ankle support. 

Originally Posted by eagles137

I have the white toe huaraches and love them. But I think the effect isn't as cool if you don't have white pants. If that makes sense, the fly's look really nice and would love to try a pair but I like the ankle support. 

Yeah well I wear white pants home and away so it would work out good. But the only con of buying the white toe huaraches is that I still have my black toe huaraches with white accents from last year. And that's what's making the decision tough haha

Yeah well I wear white pants home and away so it would work out good. But the only con of buying the white toe huaraches is that I still have my black toe huaraches with white accents from last year. And that's what's making the decision tough haha
If you throw the white laces on White Haraches they look awesome. And I don't think a lot of kids will have them so thats another plus side. 

If you throw the white laces on White Haraches they look awesome. And I don't think a lot of kids will have them so thats another plus side. 

Yeah I was gonna go with white laces if I get them. And that's usually the biggest factor, how many people will have them.

If you already have some diamond elite IDs, get the huaraches. you'll like having more variation instead of just different colors

Originally Posted by sfandy

If you already have some diamond elite IDs, get the huaraches. you'll like having more variation instead of just different colors

That's a good idea. But the only downside to that is the constant change of styles like high cut to low cut. Thats what would make me feel weird. And if you prefer one style over the other then you don't get your moneys worth out of your other pair. If you get the same cleat but different color combos to match jerseys or pants or something along those line then I think that would be good. But they are both great options no matter what you decide. 

Hey guys, I picked up some Zoom Coop Vs in orange and black for $15. These things are HOT and obviously a steal. I tried them out today on the field and they're great, got them a little dirty before I took some detailed pics. I'll try to get them cleaned up so I can give you some pics that do them justice. Saw Embious' cleats in person yesterday and they are something to behold. Can't wait for mine to come in.

Been looking for this for about 6 months finally got my hands on one. Probably end up wearing it this year.
where did u get it at, it is dirty?

Back
Top Bottom