**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by eagles137

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

Anybody know what these are? 
b03361326ffbd11b2f6a5587e4487384a7ae3d87_r.jpg
2K fresh?
look more like the grit with the small swoosh..

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

2K fresh?
It's hard to tell between the 2 but their is no flywire the base looks straight mesh, or leather. Maybe they are grits with modifications like the Air Show Elite 2 mesh's that Fielder wears that are on eastbay. Long shot but just a thought. 

2K fresh?
It's hard to tell between the 2 but their is no flywire the base looks straight mesh, or leather. Maybe they are grits with modifications like the Air Show Elite 2 mesh's that Fielder wears that are on eastbay. Long shot but just a thought. 

freddy garcia in the same type as swoosh on the neck undershirt as avila. it doesnt have the gray trim so my guess is that its not the hypercool team shirts.

freddy garcia in the same type as swoosh on the neck undershirt as avila. it doesnt have the gray trim so my guess is that its not the hypercool team shirts.

2K fresh?
theyre definitely the original shox fuse but with a huarache midsole. if you look at the heel counter on the original shox fuses and the heel counter on these theyre 100% the same. all they did was slap a huarache midsole on it. im 100% sure on that

2K fresh?
theyre definitely the original shox fuse but with a huarache midsole. if you look at the heel counter on the original shox fuses and the heel counter on these theyre 100% the same. all they did was slap a huarache midsole on it. im 100% sure on that

Originally Posted by jlynn882

Freddy Gargia's mystery shirt. Looks like a meshy material
b1e16b6cc8cfad7844c8d30a7d03b254782f4cef_r.jpg
Yeah, as someone else has mentioned, it is indeed the same exact one Avila has been wearing. Pretty sure i've seen others wearing it as well.

Originally Posted by jlynn882

Freddy Gargia's mystery shirt. Looks like a meshy material
b1e16b6cc8cfad7844c8d30a7d03b254782f4cef_r.jpg
Yeah, as someone else has mentioned, it is indeed the same exact one Avila has been wearing. Pretty sure i've seen others wearing it as well.

These are my absolute favorite. pretty sure they're PE's but are they diamond elites' with a different material? ...i can't tell.
cf2267a61cd0a25050cef97e605be9af6913cfc1_r.jpg

These are my absolute favorite. pretty sure they're PE's but are they diamond elites' with a different material? ...i can't tell.
cf2267a61cd0a25050cef97e605be9af6913cfc1_r.jpg

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

Originally Posted by money97

I know i'm new to this.. but I've got alot to share including these:
http://www.medco-athletic...uct.asp?Leaf_Id=26432001

I found this out from the assistant coach of one of my scout ball teams and he said he got them while playing with the indians in 03'. I asked him to look at the brand and they are BRECON. and the logo is right where jacoby has it. I'm almost positive these are them!!
THANK YOU! Now i just need to figure out what size to get. Can anyone help me out, I'm 13 and I wear a S/M in the nike pro combat sleeves These ---> http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
the length of the combat s/m sleeve is 16.5" so i would probably go with the [font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]4"x17".[/font]
Finally the questions of all questions have been answered, I seriously can die tomorrow and I would be a at peace knowing the answer. Josh tell your coach thank you. Btw a size L/XL would a 5''x18'' suffice?

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

Originally Posted by money97

I know i'm new to this.. but I've got alot to share including these:
http://www.medco-athletic...uct.asp?Leaf_Id=26432001

I found this out from the assistant coach of one of my scout ball teams and he said he got them while playing with the indians in 03'. I asked him to look at the brand and they are BRECON. and the logo is right where jacoby has it. I'm almost positive these are them!!
THANK YOU! Now i just need to figure out what size to get. Can anyone help me out, I'm 13 and I wear a S/M in the nike pro combat sleeves These ---> http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
the length of the combat s/m sleeve is 16.5" so i would probably go with the [font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]4"x17".[/font]
Finally the questions of all questions have been answered, I seriously can die tomorrow and I would be a at peace knowing the answer. Josh tell your coach thank you. Btw a size L/XL would a 5''x18'' suffice?

Back
Top Bottom