**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Trayvon edition...
x999.jpg

x999.jpg

Originally Posted by MP23

chezzer10, I am with you man. Bring out the multi-layer orange, the grey with blue flash for us consumers. You know those types of lenses do well, why not give it to us?? The old Skylon EXP's had those colors; hell even the casual Nikes did. I own Oakley's Flak and Half Jackets and there are so many color options, it makes your head spin. I only wish that Nike would follow suit and give us the colors for the Show X-1 and X-2 and the Skylon Ace.

You speak truth, if this is about $ then Nike isn't doing a good job in investing these lenses to the public. I understand the whole this is only player only lenses but not to offer it to the public makes no sense what so ever. Even if they issued 100 pairs at 150.00 to 200.00 dollars you will see people investing in them. IDK Nike for a giant powerhouse you seem to deny your public the opportunity to be like the athletes you represent. They say Just DO It but only the way they want you to do it or wear it. I will now invest with Oakley since them seem to get the picture and offer what the public demands and kudos to them for doing that.
Don't get me started on their undershirts as well, that is another story
laugh.gif

chezzer10, I am with you man. Bring out the multi-layer orange, the grey with blue flash for us consumers. You know those types of lenses do well, why not give it to us?? The old Skylon EXP's had those colors; hell even the casual Nikes did. I own Oakley's Flak and Half Jackets and there are so many color options, it makes your head spin. I only wish that Nike would follow suit and give us the colors for the Show X-1 and X-2 and the Skylon Ace.

You speak truth, if this is about $ then Nike isn't doing a good job in investing these lenses to the public. I understand the whole this is only player only lenses but not to offer it to the public makes no sense what so ever. Even if they issued 100 pairs at 150.00 to 200.00 dollars you will see people investing in them. IDK Nike for a giant powerhouse you seem to deny your public the opportunity to be like the athletes you represent. They say Just DO It but only the way they want you to do it or wear it. I will now invest with Oakley since them seem to get the picture and offer what the public demands and kudos to them for doing that.
laugh.gif

The link won't work but on baseballexp they have coops I've never seen before, maybe i just missed em but they are fresh.

The link won't work but on baseballexp they have coops I've never seen before, maybe i just missed em but they are fresh.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Yeah the ones with the black patton swoosh. Those are NIIIIIICE

I'm guessing they will all be available soon it's about that time new stuff begins to release so it shouldn't be much longer. Those 2k4's go hard...hope they bring out a handful of colors.

I'm guessing they will all be available soon it's about that time new stuff begins to release so it shouldn't be much longer. Those 2k4's go hard...hope they bring out a handful of colors.

Originally Posted by spidermena

They also have a new color of the Pedroia NB's (don't get excited they are boring) but they are an all black looks like they are maybe suede or something but they have all the DP logo's like the camo's just an all black with slight red accents version. Figured I'd share

Originally Posted by spidermena

They also have a new color of the Pedroia NB's (don't get excited they are boring) but they are an all black looks like they are maybe suede or something but they have all the DP logo's like the camo's just an all black with slight red accents version. Figured I'd share

Originally Posted by chezzer10

laugh.gif
Agreed. I've had fire red lenses in a pair of Flak's and for the sole reason Nike doesn't offer that as a lens option I won't even consider using them anymore. The basic gray/black lens Nike offers flat out dont' work well for baseball and I don't get why they don't include options anywhere...even if it was just on NDC or something like that. Hell even if I could buy the frames and just find after market frames that would be fine (as long as I don't have to pay for the useless lenses they have in them)

Originally Posted by chezzer10

laugh.gif
Agreed. I've had fire red lenses in a pair of Flak's and for the sole reason Nike doesn't offer that as a lens option I won't even consider using them anymore. The basic gray/black lens Nike offers flat out dont' work well for baseball and I don't get why they don't include options anywhere...even if it was just on NDC or something like that. Hell even if I could buy the frames and just find after market frames that would be fine (as long as I don't have to pay for the useless lenses they have in them)

Originally Posted by kumissss

Originally Posted by sdotmiles

are any of the new cleats gonna be available in mcs form?

I am dying to know this as well.  Any new batting gloves soon?
Usually one or two models each year are available in MCS but they are a little tougher to find. Nike iD is usually another place you can get MCS also. Eastbay usually has MCS version if they are made for new cleats.

Back
Top Bottom