**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by kumissss

Originally Posted by sdotmiles

are any of the new cleats gonna be available in mcs form?

I am dying to know this as well.  Any new batting gloves soon?
Usually one or two models each year are available in MCS but they are a little tougher to find. Nike iD is usually another place you can get MCS also. Eastbay usually has MCS version if they are made for new cleats.

Originally Posted by eagles137

The link won't work but on baseballexp they have coops I've never seen before, maybe i just missed em but they are fresh.

Coops are fresh feel like ive seen longo in something similar (black logo on black w/ white outline.) if they had a white mcs cleat plate....straight fireeee

Originally Posted by eagles137

The link won't work but on baseballexp they have coops I've never seen before, maybe i just missed em but they are fresh.

Coops are fresh feel like ive seen longo in something similar (black logo on black w/ white outline.) if they had a white mcs cleat plate....straight fireeee

Glad some dudes on here feel the same way about Nike Vision. I like the stuff they bring out but what's the point in all the generic lenses? Grey/black is for extremely sunny conditions and that's it, no contrast-enhancing properties at all. Get some fire iridium, positive+ red, emerald, and shiny blue and we are set to go! I would kill for some of the lenses J-Roll, Jason Heyward, Derrek Lee, and A-Rod have worn.

Glad some dudes on here feel the same way about Nike Vision. I like the stuff they bring out but what's the point in all the generic lenses? Grey/black is for extremely sunny conditions and that's it, no contrast-enhancing properties at all. Get some fire iridium, positive+ red, emerald, and shiny blue and we are set to go! I would kill for some of the lenses J-Roll, Jason Heyward, Derrek Lee, and A-Rod have worn.

5v1vgl.jpg

Gear for upcoming fall season

Originally Posted by nickj123

5v1vgl.jpg

how did you get the swoosh green? It looks better than if you used sharpie
Yup just good ol' sharpie.  I think the crappy iphone pic is hiding the crappy sharpie job. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nickj123

5v1vgl.jpg

how did you get the swoosh green? It looks better than if you used sharpie
Yup just good ol' sharpie.  I think the crappy iphone pic is hiding the crappy sharpie job. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MP23

Agree 100% what is the point of putting out a good pair of glasses but not have the proper lenses to go along with it? Now, I was shocked when I got the Pursue's a while back that they offered several lenses but not the Shiny Blue or the Fire Iridium that ARod wore all I had to settle for was a Silver lense and even that didn't help when I was in the field. There was so much sun I had to taken them off and just depend on my glove. I know Nike reads this so if you are reading why don't you guys issue a least one more option a lens that would benefit us the public who do play whether in HS or College etc. Even if they are little pricey I would call it an investment. IDK Nike you make the strangest choices of what to put out to the market and what not to put out, it seems the stuff people want we cannot get and what we don't want Nike just shoves it down are throat.

Agree 100% what is the point of putting out a good pair of glasses but not have the proper lenses to go along with it? Now, I was shocked when I got the Pursue's a while back that they offered several lenses but not the Shiny Blue or the Fire Iridium that ARod wore all I had to settle for was a Silver lense and even that didn't help when I was in the field. There was so much sun I had to taken them off and just depend on my glove. I know Nike reads this so if you are reading why don't you guys issue a least one more option a lens that would benefit us the public who do play whether in HS or College etc. Even if they are little pricey I would call it an investment. IDK Nike you make the strangest choices of what to put out to the market and what not to put out, it seems the stuff people want we cannot get and what we don't want Nike just shoves it down are throat.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Double agree!  I have almost every single Nike tint imaginable, the old Hi-Vis tint, Speed tint, the new Outdoor Max, Golf tint, etc and not one of them compares, optically or visually, to Oakley's range of tints.  They really need to do some more research with browns and flash colors, which are very popular and contrast-enhancing.  If they did some research into baseball they way they have with the golf and Speed tint for runners, I know they could come up with a great lense for baseball too.  Thinking about it now, their Golf tint is exactly what a lot of baseball players need anyway, a white ball against a green/blue background. 

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Double agree!  I have almost every single Nike tint imaginable, the old Hi-Vis tint, Speed tint, the new Outdoor Max, Golf tint, etc and not one of them compares, optically or visually, to Oakley's range of tints.  They really need to do some more research with browns and flash colors, which are very popular and contrast-enhancing.  If they did some research into baseball they way they have with the golf and Speed tint for runners, I know they could come up with a great lense for baseball too.  Thinking about it now, their Golf tint is exactly what a lot of baseball players need anyway, a white ball against a green/blue background. 

Back
Top Bottom