**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Originally Posted by SinnerP

x999.jpg
1000x.jpg

I am officially in love with the shox gamers. Returning my diamond elites ASAP. If Nike puts the gamers on Nike id, I may pass out from excitement.
I'm gonna have to make both of the one's Tulo was wearing the past few games!!!  And I thought that Shox in baseball was going to be a thing of the past, wow was I wrong!  Hopefully Nike will let you customize more with purple on the gamers.  Unlike the Diamond Elite's 
2a973f43070571d93a8394359c9ea13f-getty-121940526.jpg

I would KILL to own a pair of these, but Nike id doesn't give me the option to...

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Originally Posted by SinnerP

x999.jpg
1000x.jpg

I am officially in love with the shox gamers. Returning my diamond elites ASAP. If Nike puts the gamers on Nike id, I may pass out from excitement.
I'm gonna have to make both of the one's Tulo was wearing the past few games!!!  And I thought that Shox in baseball was going to be a thing of the past, wow was I wrong!  Hopefully Nike will let you customize more with purple on the gamers.  Unlike the Diamond Elite's 
2a973f43070571d93a8394359c9ea13f-getty-121940526.jpg

I would KILL to own a pair of these, but Nike id doesn't give me the option to...

Adrian Gonzalez wearing some new batting gloves tonite. They look really simple, like Franklins, but they are Nikes.

Adrian Gonzalez wearing some new batting gloves tonite. They look really simple, like Franklins, but they are Nikes.

I think Michael Young is wearing the same model. Horizontal swoosh on the hand. that stretch/vent material on the knuckles like the fuses.

I think Michael Young is wearing the same model. Horizontal swoosh on the hand. that stretch/vent material on the knuckles like the fuses.

Vernon Wells wearing them too
c2f1abfe13774c8095b9c3649c735103-getty-122189939.jpg

also Jarrod Saltalamacchia joining Russel Martin in wearing the new nike gear

8a326097bd979f8ece2198ce1328e6d8-getty-122189978.jpg

Vernon Wells wearing them too
c2f1abfe13774c8095b9c3649c735103-getty-122189939.jpg

also Jarrod Saltalamacchia joining Russel Martin in wearing the new nike gear

8a326097bd979f8ece2198ce1328e6d8-getty-122189978.jpg

looks like on the new nike catchers gear the shin guards have leg straps similar to all stars and also the chest protector now has shoulder pads on both sides
[font='Times New Roman', serif]
7c963af1242de546f88112d3dc99e08c-getty-122324271.jpg
[/font]

looks like on the new nike catchers gear the shin guards have leg straps similar to all stars and also the chest protector now has shoulder pads on both sides
[/font]

Finally decided on the shoe I'm going to send to custom cleats since the iD's next year will be low tops. Tried to find something that would be easy to clean and just can't get myself to send in my concord XI's (plus I think the mesh would get just trashed in a few weeks) Anyway...I'll be sure to post when I get them back.

Finally decided on the shoe I'm going to send to custom cleats since the iD's next year will be low tops. Tried to find something that would be easy to clean and just can't get myself to send in my concord XI's (plus I think the mesh would get just trashed in a few weeks) Anyway...I'll be sure to post when I get them back.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

whats the timeframe for the new id's and which ones will it be?  will mcs be an option for any of them?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

whats the timeframe for the new id's and which ones will it be?  will mcs be an option for any of them?

Somebody said a few weeks back (maybe longer) it will be the new shox low on iD. As for MCS I don't think that has been confirmed/denied but they have had an MCS option the last few years so I would guess they would. Last year they were released in the winter.

Somebody said a few weeks back (maybe longer) it will be the new shox low on iD. As for MCS I don't think that has been confirmed/denied but they have had an MCS option the last few years so I would guess they would. Last year they were released in the winter.

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

[/font]

Finally they have both shoulder pads, I love my nike gear but the only con is the chest protector is really big in the shoulders, gets in my way when I throw sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom