**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by jholc24

base ball express has the new gamers, 2k4 lows in about 6 colorways, and the zoom grit. 

Nike is gonna kill my pockets
eek.gif
I need white colorways of those gamers and grits. Im gonna end up with like 10 pairs of cleats...it wont make sense to do what Im gonna do

base ball express has the new gamers, 2k4 lows in about 6 colorways, and the zoom grit. 

Nike is gonna kill my pockets
eek.gif
I need white colorways of those gamers and grits. Im gonna end up with like 10 pairs of cleats...it wont make sense to do what Im gonna do

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Much respect to what you do. I lost many female friends, family over the years to cancer. Glad you are doing your thing and continue to inspire those around you. Believe it or not that little girl getting that autograph made her day and probably an impression that will last her a lifetime. Glad to see that there are people like you out there doing good and just giving back and as for the Ribbon placement excellent move. Keep up the good work. Did Nike send you Pink shoes? gear? to wear
Thanks my man.
I try to tell folks often the things we do for kids having a lasting affect on them.  As for the Nike stuff... I call in favors from time to time and some stuff just ends up on my door step....
Any word on any new Undershirts from Nike? Thermalite? Hypercool? Pro? coming out later this year? or in time for the playoffs?
Last two years they brought em out right around the playoffs so should be pretty soon we'll see them.

Much respect to what you do. I lost many female friends, family over the years to cancer. Glad you are doing your thing and continue to inspire those around you. Believe it or not that little girl getting that autograph made her day and probably an impression that will last her a lifetime. Glad to see that there are people like you out there doing good and just giving back and as for the Ribbon placement excellent move. Keep up the good work. Did Nike send you Pink shoes? gear? to wear
Thanks my man.
I try to tell folks often the things we do for kids having a lasting affect on them.  As for the Nike stuff... I call in favors from time to time and some stuff just ends up on my door step....
Any word on any new Undershirts from Nike? Thermalite? Hypercool? Pro? coming out later this year? or in time for the playoffs?
Last two years they brought em out right around the playoffs so should be pretty soon we'll see them.

New color of the Elite's too I believe on baseballexp (black/silver) similar to the MVP's that released the 2nd year they were out.

New color of the Elite's too I believe on baseballexp (black/silver) similar to the MVP's that released the 2nd year they were out.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

2kfresh MCS is up there too
The 2kfresh MCS has the new MCS pattern as well.  I think it was designed by Tulo?

The 2kfresh MCS has the new MCS pattern as well.  I think it was designed by Tulo?

Looks like the elite batting gloves will have a lot more colorways, they had them on their on in the spring but nike backed out so hopefully they come through.

Looks like the elite batting gloves will have a lot more colorways, they had them on their on in the spring but nike backed out so hopefully they come through.

Originally Posted by kumissss

This cleat plate has been around since the 2010s dropped I beliveve.....

MCS Arod
33789018_w.jpg

MCS Elites
839488027_260.jpg
lo

Tulo's Joints:

MCS Arod
33789018_w.jpg

MCS Elites
839488027_260.jpg
lo

Tulo's Joints:

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Thanks my man.

Last night Burnett wore an undershirt I have never seen and he does wear Nike undershirts, so maybe a preview hmmm

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Thanks my man.

Last night Burnett wore an undershirt I have never seen and he does wear Nike undershirts, so maybe a preview hmmm

Originally Posted by Jud 8

MCS Arod

MCS Elites
lo

Tulo's Joints:
Aren't these the Tulo bottoms?  They are from base ball exp, the 2kfresh MCS
2iqbksz.jpg

MCS Arod

MCS Elites
lo

Tulo's Joints:
2iqbksz.jpg

MCS Arod

MCS Elites
lo

Tulo's Joints:
2iqbksz.jpg

You're absolutely correct, somehow I clicked the BG model when I looked before. My bad .......

MCS Arod

MCS Elites
lo

Tulo's Joints:
2iqbksz.jpg

You're absolutely correct, somehow I clicked the BG model when I looked before. My bad .......

Back
Top Bottom